Chapter 6: Battle (Pt. 2)

I thought he'd ambush my and kill me or injure me a bit, but then I heard him yell from behind. I hadn't noticed it before but Tanjiros movements were really slow like REALLY slow. Once he used his sun breathing and tried to end me I just punched him really hard he fell back. I knew he was idk having a seizure or somn from the sun breathing. THIS IS MY CHANCE!

I sent amethysts at him and soon enough my amethysts had captured him. I dashed towards him.

"Looks like this is the end of you." I smiled, "You were pretty impressive, to have lasted that long."

Hmm should I eat him right now or store him for later...? Eh imma kill him.

I raised my hands and suddenly they amethysts broke! He used his sun breathing technique while being trapped and broke free! I DID'NT KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE! He tried slashing me but I backed up just in time.

"HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE! HOW'D YOU BREAK FREE?!" I yelled.backto

"Nothings impossible until you try!" He replied in a raspy voice. I realized some/most of the buttons on my belt were missing.

I quickly glanced at the side and saw some flying objects coming towards me. They hit the side of my my throat and head. Holy crap, what's happening-? I saw some visions of Uzui, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Makio and Suma fighting. Then I snapped back to reality.

Tanjiro was really close to killing me, this 🤏 close. But I punched him and he rolled back again.

"Shut up! You guys are making such a racket! We're here trying to sleep! Anyways why's she on the roof and why do you have a sword huh?! Are you playing dress up? If so you've taken this to far!" The old man yelled.

"Hey, you're the one who's yelling now! Also what do we look like kids?!" I screamed.

"SIR STAY BACK EVERYONE IN YOUR HOUSES!" Tanjiro yelled.

I have to destroy these houses right.. I can't do that to all these people here. Eh I don't gotta do it-.

I sent waves of amethysts at each building avoiding hurting people, but there must've been many unlucky people. I heard a lot of people shrieking and screaming.

"HOLD ON! You don't get to leave just like that!" Tanjiro yelled at me after he realized i was walking away.

"Heh, you really don't shut up do you?" I said, then walked away.

As I walked I away I felt someone chop my leg of, I quickly backed away, I healed my leg instantly. Soon I started getting flash-backs, to be more specific I saw Muzans memories of Yoriichi.

"AGGGHHH HOW DARETH YOU CUT MY LEG!!" I roared, "I'll kill you!"

I lifted my hand aiming at him.