19-Memories and Ivy

I'm lounging on Everett's bed, his body tucked against mine as I mindlessly sketch a scene from our last date. Perks of a near picture perfect memory.

His room is delightfully 'Everett'. Everything navy blue, neat and in it's rightful place, the complete opposite of my crack den apartment.

Even more delightful though is his secret stash of Ledger; bits and pieces that he has seemingly nicked over the course of our relationship. A stray sketch here, a small chewed pencil there. It's adorable.

I'm just finishing up my shading when a shrill ring interrupts my focus.

Everett's face, which up until now was stuffed sleepily into the crook of my neck, emerges unhappily, his hands uselessly patting his pockets in search of his phone that continues to ring.

"Here, let me get that for you babe." I whisper, my hand slipping into his front pocket.

My fingers brush against his hardening length, a breathy moan escaping his lips as his hips buck against me.

"Keep it PG." Joe yells from the hallway and I laugh, handing Everett his phone.

"Hello?" Everett says, his voice thick and husky with sleep. I try and ignore it, which is a difficult feat when Everett palms me through my trousers, a wicked look in his eyes.

His expression clears a little, but his hand remains pressed against my crotch, his fingers working magic on me as I close my eyes, my forehead falling against his shoulder.

"That's awesome, I'll definitely be there." He says, squeezing me suddenly and I groan quietly.

"Mmmhmm, I'll ask." He says, watching me with fierce eyes as I exhale shakily, his fingers moving against me with renewed vigour.

"Okay, I'll see you later." He says, ending the call. He drops his phone, his body curling round me as he presses his lips against mine.

"God, baby, stop. I'm going to cum in my boxers." I whisper and he grins.

"That was my mum." He says, gently unzipping my trousers and I groan.

"I don't feel comfortable discussing your mother when I'm this turned on." I say quietly, my eyes closing as his hand extricates my cock, encasing it in his firm grip.

He chuckles, drawing his hand down painfully slowly.

"Grey's home for the weekend." He says and I nod, not really listening as he works me up and down.

"Okay." I utter, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck.

"The whole family's going to be home." He adds, his hand moving faster now and I nod, my hands clenching his shirt as he keeps me on the edge.

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet them?" He asks gently and I pause, my chest heaving as I try and comprehend him.

"You're asking now?!" I say incredulously and he grins, his fingers squeezing me as I moan again.

"The answer was always going to be yes, you didn't have to seduce me." I say and he smiles, pressing a loving kiss against my lips.

"I know, but it's more fun this way." He says against my lips, his hand jerking me once again until I'm falling apart beside him, my head buried in his chest as I orgasm.

"God, Everett." I moan, not caring in the slightest as Joe hammers his fist against the door.

"I said PG!" He warns and I laugh breathlessly, resting my head against Everett in a daze. I tuck myself back in, Everett wiping up with an old t-shirt before laying back down beside me, picking up my forgotten sketch.