A Night Together 1/2

"Ooooh, look at that!" Exusiai suddenly said with an excited tone as they walked towards the exit of the mall, her finger pointing to something that caught her eye,

"What is that?" Ghost asks her as he looks in the direction of her index finger that pointed to a sort of machine placed on the ground right next to the wall of the mall.

"Well, this isn't something that extraordinary or anything. It's actually just a machine that measures your height and weight if you put a quarter in it. Man, I haven't seen one of these in a long time."

She then took a glance at him,

"let's use it! I'll go first!" With excited steps, she made her way to the machine and inserted a quarter in it, before she stepped onto the machine itself. After some brief seconds, a display of numbers appeared on the screen attached to the machine,

159 cm
54 kg

"Sheesh, I think I've gained some weight. I need to stop eating so much. Maybe exercise a little more. Come on, you go next" A little disappointed at her own results, she then ushered Ghost to go next as she handed over a quarter to him,

"Oop, take off your sword. Here, lemme hold it for you."

"Right."

He then stepped onto the machine, and within just another few seconds, the screen showed his results,

172 cm
41 kg

A slight surprise hit Exusiai as she looked at the screen. Logically speaking, this made no sense whatsoever to her. She looked at Ghost's build, and he was definitely bigger than her in every way. (Even boobs)

"Welp, I guess this machine's broken. There's no way you're that light. Heh, maybe I'm not as heavy as it said afterall." She then said to him in a more uplifting tone than before.

"Let's....go" Ghost said to her, a little timidly, 

"Sure."

Exusiai and Ghost then finally exits the mall and onto the streets they walk once more, only to realize that they'd spent almost all of the day as the evening sun shines a deep red onto them in the middle of the ever so bustling downtown Lungmen.

"Huh, it's already evening." Exusiai says to Ghost as they walked by each other's sides.

"Yeah. In the end, I didn't even get anything done today."

"Well, I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to get you some clothes." Exusiai says back to him, her tone intentionally a little annoyed, as she looked away from him in a way to purposely tease him.

"Right, thank you for doing so. I had a good time walking around today with you." Ghost, used to her usual episodes of doing this, casually replies back.

"Hehe, of course you did. You were with me after all" Exusiai answers him back, a small gleeful smile quicky forming on her face as she said so.

"...Well, for now I think I should get myself a place to stay tonight." Ghost says, as he pulled out a  brochure from one of his pockets that he got from Hoshiguma earlier on in the day. It had a list of well known hotels in Lungmen written on it.

"Hmm....you want to stay at a hotel?" Exusiai leans in besides his shoulder, curiously looking at the brochure in his hand. After a moment, a suggestive smirked formed on her face as she slowly whispered to him,

"Or.....do you want to stay. with. me?"

"No."

"Oof, shot down just like that."

After that small skit and a minor discussion between them, with Exusiai's guidance, the two made their way to a hotel listed on the brochure that wasn't too far from where they were at the moment. It didn't look like the grandest of hotels, but according to the brochure it still ranked quite high on the list of recommended hotels.