What awaits?

"I see. So it's Kal'tsit's orders for you to change roles." The formerly shocketh Angel says, having calmed down from the shocking reveal some moments before. Though now they were now joined by Hibiscus who'd bumped also into them at the Digital Bulletin Board, also intending on finding out which squad she was assigned in.

"Hmm hmm! The order wasn't all that sudden too. She'd made plans to change his role for a long time. She started to consider it after the little scuff you and him had with that Victor guy a couple of months back." Hibiscus explained as they walked, with her on the left hand side of the row they were walking in.

"...But why though? He's never had a problem with his class before." Exusiai asked back, her face momentarily exchanging gazes with Ghost on his right before returning her attention to Hibiscus.

"...It has something to do with his Arts. He really pushed his Arts that time, it took a very huge toll on his body. So he's been stationed as a sniper for now to reduce strain on the overall welfare of his body, since he usually uses his Arts in close combat. Isn't that right, Ghost?"

"Yea, that's about it. I'll still use it a little at times, but not constantly since I won't be needing to use my sword." He added to Hibiscus' prompt. True, his Arts is mainly used and channeled through to his sword which gave it its unique abilities of what almost is its own self-consciousness, apart from the Art's shield he'd up put from time to time.

"...I see..." Exusiai replied, though slightly trailing. She'd understood everything, but she also understood a very concerning implication this decision has brought with it. From now on,

She won't be deployed together with him as often as before anymore

Really, the only reason they worked so well together was how they each complemented the other. Just how Texas and her was an almost impeccable duo to Texas' great swordsmanship and Exusiai brilliant markmanship, they could defend their sector just by themselves. But they would encounter some problems if faced with caster operators or any foe with high defense in general.

Replacing Texas with Ghost addresses the problems presented by casters since Ghost could deploy shields and render their arts useless, and his constant flow of Arts into his sword made it effective against armored units. Adding to the fact he could also let the sword run rampant by itself, he could also momentarily provide ranged support too. Not to say Texas was an inferior partner, just that Ghost was more efficient if they had limited operators to bring.

"Ah, we're here already." As they exited the hallway, they were presented with a huge space, lights flowing into the space through the tempered windows built slanted in front of them as they gave view to the surrounding terrain, all passing ever so slowly by the moving landship. It was the bridge of the Landship, with many computers and technologically advanced terminals filling either sides of the place. A huge main terminal that stretched from one end of the railing to the other sat in front of it all, with two main figures stood behind it.

"You're here, good. Gave Ghost the memo?" The medic in green, Kal'tsit, herself greets them, with the dokutah stood besides her. He only gave a cheerful wave of the hand to them, which they all waved back almost instantaneously.

"Yes, I did. He's fine with it, too." Hibiscus replied the question directed to her, all the while Ghost merely nodded and gave a hearty thumbs up to Kal'tsit when she looked at him and met gazes.

"Alright, let's get the briefing for you guys cleared out. We've already announced everyone about the arrival, but it is you guys who are going to go into the citadel." The dokutah then voiced out, tilting his head in a gesture ordering them to move down a set of stairs that led to the semi lower floor of the bridge, where a multitude of other operators were already sat down in wait for them. Since this was a large scale operation, they had to use this space instead of briefing directly on the bridge's main platform since there were too many operators involved.