Warm Contact.

"so uh...where are we?" Though supposedly having already boarded the mobile citadel Avalon, the operators all found themselves in a sort of loading bay, much like their own back on the landship. 

"This is probably one of their bays." Ch'en voices out to answer Blaze's generally targeted question. Just to Blaze's left, she could see Ch'en's squad slowly disembarking out of the transport behind her. Though peculiarly,

"Hey, Grani, you okay?" She couldn't help but ask, seeing that she was carefully being escorted out of the transport by Gavial, with her hand stuck grasping and putting pressure on the base of her collarbone,

"Ueghhhh, a fly flew into my mouth when we were shouting back then. Can you imagine that. I think it went to my throat. I coughed it out already, but it still stings at the base of my throat." She said, slightly groaning due to the lingering sense of pain.

"Hmm, it's probably because it'd already laid eggs in your throat," Gavial joked with a trailing chuckle,

"NOOOO, I'LL PUKE IT OUT"

"WAIT NO STOP I'M KIDDING!"

"They're quite lively." Amidst the hollering screams of the two operators, the voice of the popular idol falls onto the ears of everyone there. Blaze looks over her shoulder and behind to see the entirety of the Penguin Logistics crew had already gathered up, with Texas stood up front alongside Sora.

"So...where's the big welcoming party?" Exusiai announced herself as she emerged in between Sora and Texas, wrapping her hands over their necks and on both of their shoulders and pulling them close, as energetic as always with her smile beaming brightly on her face.

"There they are." Kal'tsit's voice then grappled everyone's attention, directing their gazes to a hallway that was directly in front of them and their transports. It wasn't so deep, but at the end of it they could see what looked like the doors of an elevator splitting open, revealing inside three figures.

The three of them resembled a sort of high ranking officer being escorted by his personal guards.

"Ah, Rhodes Island, welcome!" The figure in the lead called out. Her voice was that of a woman, an upon them closing in, it became evidently clear that it was indeed a female that was in the lead. Her figure became distinct, as well as her facial features.

Clear blue eyes, akin to a sparkling sapphire gem basking under the bright sun, her hair itself a flowing golden blonde color, almost resembling a glistening streaming river of golden hay that were as bright as the sun's glow itself. She moved with a hint of feminine elegance, as if a member of royalty being courted by her Royal Guards, who themselves were clad in silver armaments outlined in a hue of royal blue. They each wielded a saber, which were holstered inside its respective scabbards dangling on their waists.

She herself wore a fluttery blue dress decorated modestly with a mix of pure white along the cuffs and down the middle section of the dress until the lower torso, with streaks of gold for the finishing touches throughout the dress. Bits of crystals could be seen scattered throughout the dress. She had a bright smile, and an even elegant presence.

"...She looks like Siege." Liskarm silently whispered over to Heavyrain seeing the newly appeared woman. It was somewhat true, since she had a slightly tall stature and feline looking ears, along with the hair blonde-esque colour to match. You could arguably even wonder if they were even from the same race.

"Yeah. That's probably how Siege would look like if she was from Kazimierz." Heavyrain whispered back to her, all the while their eyes were still occupied on the radiant figure, now stood mere meters before all of them. Their presence had everyone's attention.