Together around Lungmen

"geeh....wha-where am I?" A drowsy Exusiai mutters to herself, her eyes slowing opening its lids as she awakens from her sleep. She lifts her back from the bed and takes a look around her Slowly, she started to recollect the events of just yesternight,

"...That's right...I went into the hotel with Ghost...Uhh.....things happened....uhhh..rriighhhht!"
She then remembered the last thing she saw before falling into her slumber, the view of midnight downtown Lungmen. All the while in his arms. And the fact that she doesn't recall anything more after that meant she accidentally fell asleep, also in his arms.

"...Well, it was a long day, and it was already past midnight, so I was tired....It's his fault for saying I could relax, so I really did relax..." She said with a small pout, trying to make justification that everything happened the way it did was his fault, rather than hers. She then stretches her newly awaken body, a pleasured expression forming on her face with a content smile,

"But man, these hotel beds are really something else. Their softness is on a whole other level than my own bed at home...wait a second. If I slept here, then that means..." Something all of a sudden clicked in her head. With a sense of suspense, even a little dreadful, building in herself, she looked to her side, to the other side of the bed. Her eyes focused on the blanket that still had her bottom half covered in it. The other part of the blanket had a hump formed on it, awfully akin to the shape of a person.

"....I-I slept with him...? Under the same cover...? God is going to be mad at me." She moved his arm slowly, and grabbed the blanket that covered that part, and immediately pulled it open, revealing,

pillows.

She looked questionably at the mess of pillows on the bed, arranged conveniently to look like a person.

"...Where'd he go...?"

"Don't tell me....He actually did something to me?! And he didn't want to take responsibility so he ran away!?" It was initially just a passing thought that popped in her mind, but it quickly escalated into a something she was starting to overthink about. With what happened these past few days, it wasn't a complete baseless suspicion to think he, a male, would do something to her defenseless self.

 She frantically looked around for him, but he was nowhere to be seen in the room.

"Wait, what exactly did he do when I was asleep!?" In a haste, she threw away the cover and jumped out of the bed to find the suspect of a culprit and uncover the truth, even if it was just an assumption. She took a step out of bed, only to hear a faint grunt. She felt like she was stepping on something that didn't feel like the floor.

"..G-good morning. Could you please lift your leg? I'm kinda suffocating here." A timidly pained voice came from where her foot was stepping on.

"Sure, after you tell me what you did to me while I was asleep!" His face warped in confusion at the question she abruptly asked him. 

"...I did nothing...?" 

"Really?" She sounded unconvinced.

"....Then where did you sleep yesterday...?"

"...well, here. You just woke me up."

"...on...the floor?"

"Yeah." He answered, sounding utterly unbothered by it. But that unbothered face of his would make her feel a sense of guilt. It was his first night sleeping in a hotel, a grand-ish one at that, and he already had to sleep on the floor. He even paid for it.

"...You could've just woken me up. I'd have gone back home yesterday." She slowly said to him in a meek voice. She felt a little embarrassed of herself for hogging such a grand bed to herself. I mean, it was a premium queen sized bed, and it was comparatively leagues better than her own regular bed, you can't really fault her for losing herself in such a comfort.