Invasion of my privacy

(Arlo)

When I woke up, I screamed so loud because of how frightened I was. When I calmed down, though, I started throwing pillows at my intruders.

“ You assholes! Now you show up?” I asked, and they looked down as guilt was evident on their faces, and I wondered why they were so guilty.

“ We came to make sure you're ok. Jacob is currently talking to his parents, so we were given a chance to check on you.” Matt said, and I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. I winced a bit from the pain that was still there. Maybe it's because I'm an omega, why the healing process was taking longer than normal.

“ What did he do to you?” Logan asked as he was trying to turn me around so he could see the damage.

“ Hey, let go, it's none of your business, you weirdo!” I shouted, but he still didn't stop and pulled my pants down. I was a blushing mess by the time he got my boxers down. Now, with my brothers, they tend not to care about certain things if it concerns me. Please, goddess, make them stop. I heard a gasp, and then the cursing started.

“ That dickhead used something on you to make your healing process slower than usual. I can smell it strongly from here, but I can't figure out what he used. Why would he want to punish you like this?” Damon asked, and I groaned while trying to cover myself up.

“ You know there's something called privacy here! And I'm seventeen years old, so stop treating me like a baby. You guys are embarrassing me and invading my privacy.” I sulked as they weren't leaving, no matter what I said.

“ We have to get the pack doctor to come and check you out.” Elijah said as he started spacing out, which meant he was linking the pack doctor.

“ You guys make me want to run away.” I admitted while I started crying out of embarrassment. They weren't budging though, since nothing I said was making them leave. Mom and dad entered the room with the doctor and I could tell mom was crying, so it looked like one of my brothers told them about what had happened to me.

“ My poor baby is in pain, I'll have to do something to get you away f-from that monster! You don't deserve to be treated like this, none of us has ever put our hands on you physically, and now he had to come and cause you pain.” Mom started kissing my forehead and all over my face. I tried pushing her away from me, but she only glared that deadly motherly glare at me which had me shrinking back and accepting what she was doing.

“ Ok love, I think he's had enough.” Dad said as he chuckled and pulled my mother away from me. I sent him a thank you, and he replied with a smile and a nod of his head.

“ Everyone I can assure you that I'm perfectly fine, there's no reason to worry about me so much, I promise.” I was trying so hard to get them to leave, why did I have to be put in this kind of position?

“ Bullshit go ahead and do your thing, doctor Carlyle.” Matt said, and I groaned and shook my head.

“ Ok but I'll need all of you out of the room, so I can check on him myself, I'll let you back in as soon as I'm done.” The doctor ushered them out and turned to look at me while laughing.

“ Those boys are something else.” I nodded my head as he started to check to see what Jacob used on me to hinder my healing process.

' Any ideas, snow?' I asked my wolf, who said no. After the doctor was done, he had a confused look on his face, which tells me he didn't know either. He called my family back into the room and started writing some things down.

“ I'm nowhere near close as to what he used. It could be a spell of some sort, but I'm not certain. He's the alpha king, of course, so he is a powerful one. Only he can reverse what he did, and I'm pretty sure he won't because as you said, this was some type of punishment.” They all started talking at once, and I felt a headache coming on.

“ My friend from the Green Bay pack would be willing to take him in, and I can hide him from Jacob.” Dad suggested, and I glared at him.

“ Do you guys know what will happen to me if I'm away from my mate for too long?” I asked and they nodded their heads in defeat.

“ But he didn't mark you so that calls for something, right doctor?” Damon asked, and the doctor shrugged his shoulders.

“ They have accepted each other, so it would be like they marked each other, which can cause serious damage if he's away from him for too long, so I suggest you throw out that idea of yours.” Damon only glared at the doctor as if he wanted to murder him for not agreeing with him.

“ I can give you an ointment that can help with the pain, find out from Jacob what he did and if he's willing to reverse whatever spell he cast on it.” After the doctor left, dad had to take mom away since she looked like she was about to faint. My brothers all started fussing over me and even went to run a bath for me! What the hell? Now here I am in the bathtub filled with hot water and lavender.

“ You guys still didn't tell me what your punishment was and why you are so afraid of Jacob?” I asked, and they all stopped and looked at me.

“ Well, I think it's only fair that we tell you. After he came to us about locking you in your room, he sent us to no man's land as a way of punishment. One minute we were here and the next we were there, let's just say it's something I'll never want to experience again.” Chris said, and I narrowed my eyes at him. They were sent to no man's land? What the hell is wrong with Jacob? No man's land is where they sent criminals as a punishment, rogues even. Once you go there, you won't make it out alive. Just how powerful is Jacob?