Blame the moon

(Jacob)

I marched Arlo to my room, who had a scared look on his face, good. He should be scared. I pulled him towards the bed and threw him on it. He shrieked and started moving away from me, but I grabbed his feet and pulled him back towards me.

“P-please, Jacob, I promise I won't do it again!” He shouted while trembling, but I wasn't going to give in so soon.

“I've told you not to do that shit again, but still, you did it anyway. What the hell am I supposed to do with you, uh?” I asked, irritated at the fact that he doesn't listen at all. I started pulling off his jeans, and he was kicking and fighting me. I finally succeeded in doing that after a lot of struggle on my part.

“Turn around.” I said as I got ready to give him a spanking of a lifetime. He shook his head and made a move to leave again, but the look on my face had him freezing.

“I said turn the fuck around now!” I shouted, and he could tell I was serious, so he did it. I pulled his boxers down and got ready to deliver my punishment, this time I won't make it easy for him. After I was done, I stripped out of my clothes while midnight was cheering me on to punish him some more. He saw my intent and started struggling even more. I grabbed his hands in a tight grip and got on top of him, then positioned myself at his entrance. Midnight got quiet, and I had a feeling that he was confused about something, but I wasn't sure what.

“P-please Jacob. The full moon is tonight, and I don't want to get p-pregnant right now.” He was now breathing heavily, as if having a panic attack. My eyes became wide as I realized what I was about to do, so I got up and ran my hand through my hair out of frustration.

“Shit I'm sorry Arlo, I lost control. I promise I won't hurt you.” He was now crying while I got him dressed again, did I mess up or what?

“L-leave me a-alone!” He shouted and I sighed and got dressed.

“I'm going to leave, will be back soon. Get as much rest as you can, ok?” I kissed him on his forehead and made my way outside.

'That's why I was so confused. I didn't know if what you were doing was right yet still, I wanted you to do it, so I can get close to my mate. Am I a bad mate, Jacob?' Midnight asked while whimpering.

'No, you're not a bad mate, I am. I am a bad human for hurting our mate, please forgive me Midnight.' I replied and he said ok. He hasn't spoken to me after that, so I guess he was still upset about what almost happened. I made my way downstairs and saw dad, who was getting something to drink. I sighed and started crying because I couldn't believe what I had almost done.

“What's wrong son?” Dad asked as he set the glass down and pulled me in for a hug.

“I messed up, dad. I lost control and….” I couldn't finish what I was saying because I didn't have the courage to.

“How bad is it?” Dad asked, and I pulled away from him.

“Not bad, almost, but I stopped before it happened.” He nodded his head and sighed.

“His brothers are coming back in the morning, be sure to get Arlo on your side before then, or you know what's going to happen.” I nodded my head and sat down.

They couldn't do anything to me because I was stronger than them, plus I have a few gifts apart from my healing powers, and I'm not ready to show the world my other gifts. Micah and Arlo were lucky enough to see one of them. My pack and my parents know about my other gifts, but I'm just not ready for others to know.

“Go back to him, Jacob, he's going to hate you more if you just disappear on him, and you know what tonight is. The full moon is approaching as we can feel its power, don't be away from him right now.” I nodded my head and stood up, then made my way back to my room, so I can be with Arlo.

He was sleeping peacefully, but I could see a hint of sweat coating his forehead, I walked up to him and placed my hand there and felt that it was hot, too hot.

“Baby?” I said as I tried to get him to wake up, but he only groaned and batted my hand away. I mind link my father to get Dr. Carlyle to come and check on him since I didn't want to leave his side. I got in next to him, and he started grinding his hips against mine, I'm not even sure if he realized what he was doing.

His scent alone was making it hard for me to control myself and I had to, given the fact that earlier I almost…

'Let's not think about that right now, ok? The most important thing is to find out if he's ok.' Midnight suggested, and I agreed with him. Shortly after, Dr. Carlyle arrived and I told him what was happening.

“It seems as if he's already feeling the effect of the moon. I brought some things for you to use during your mating, since you won't be leaving this room any time soon. Please consider using the protection I'm leaving here for safety purposes only.” I nodded my head and took the things he handed me and watched as he left.

The moon was causing countless problems, dammit, why can't we have it easy? Now I have to spend the rest of the evening and night pleasuring Arlo until we are both satisfied. Goddess knows I'm going to be tired as hell tomorrow, but I wouldn't miss this for the world.

“Jacob?” I heard his small voice calling my name and I leaned in and kissed him on his forehead.

“I'm here, love.” I replied and he nodded his head.

“Please make it stop, it feels like I'm going into heat all over again.” He whispered out while writhing on the bed, and I nodded my head.

“Don't worry, love, by the time I'm done with you, you'll be walking on clouds.” I attacked his lips, preparing myself for the most pleasurable time ever. Hopefully, this time I won't mess up because I don't think I can live with myself knowing I've hurt him in any way because I love him with all of my heart.