Chapter : 1

The spring has just arrived with charming and appealing scenarios

The spring has just arrived with charming and appealing scenarios. In every aspects to go, the 'International University of Seoul' decided to welcome the new comers with an endearing atmosphere.

Here stands the transfer student from Australia, Roseanne Park who is still reconsidering her decision of moving back in Seoul. Her parents had to send her here due to some business and 'personal' reasons which she gladly accepted back then.

The feeling of being pressurized was great, but the overlapping feeling of being a burden to her parents was greater.

She finally let go off all the thoughts with a deep sigh and made her way towards the girls dormitory, attached on the either side of the university.

The receptionist greeted her with an engaging smile and handed over the room key of "207". Destiny right?

Room 207 :

"Now where the fuck did I keep the shampoo bottle???" Thought the exasperated woman, standing inside the shower without a single piece of clothing adoring her body.

"Don't tell me I've to go out now--- yeah well--" she grabbed the nearest towel beside her, and swung it around her body as she unlocked her door, only to see a woman sitting on the couch.

She let out a dreaded scream and quickly hugged her body, which the former woman replied with an unfazed reaction.

"Maybe she is straight" - thought Rijin.

" Are you gonna stare at me or will do your own business?" --Replied the woman, I mean Rosé in a deepest voice possible.

" I choose the firs- I mean second option"-- Rijin quickly cleared her throat and grabbed the shampoo bottle lying beside the televison.

After a whole 30 minutes, she came out, and didn't find the woman anywhere..

Damn, do I already miss her?

Rijin went back to her room and hovered over bed, and decided to check the schedule for next day's class.

"Science, history and maths---" well fuck-- I didn't do the maths homework" --Rijin mentally cursed and slapped her forehead--- too hard that it left a red mark of 5 fingers.

She quickly gushed out of her room and found Rosé re-arranging her belongings in the room parallel to hers.

"Well mam I wouldn't mind sharing my bed with yo-" --- Rijin's thoughts was soon interrupted by a phone call from San, who probably messed up his billionth date with Jungkook due to some extraordinary reasons.

" Sis Jung-" she cut him off "go and feed him his favorite ice cream in the most loving way possible" she said in a monotonous tone and hung up immediately, only to see Rosé staring at her with an emotionless face.

"Well should I say hi? I mean I didn't get to do a proper introduction"-- she thought but the former woman slammed the door close, scaring the shit out of Rijin

"Damn, chill woman---

Anygays, she's the perfect definition of my type skksskksksks"

She shrugged her shoulders and unlocked the main gate, storming off to her bestie's room in a split of second...

The power of tea, they say..

[ Thanks for reading !! ]