Chapter : 4

Together, we went down the streets of Seoul, the pleasant rays of sun falling through the leaves, creating a mystique notion in everyone's mind

I glanced at Rijin, time to time...who was looking shy as well as happy...

I don't know why, seeing her happy makes me happy too...

" So where do you wanna go?" She asked me..
Umm...honestly I dont know either....those words just slipped out from my mouth....but it was true though....I really wanted to go out with her.....

" Hello? You there ??" She waved her hands over my face and I came back to reality..

" Umm yeah-- let's go to a nearby cafe..?" I said, which seemed more like a question....

She agreed and also added that we can collect some books from library afterwards...

Time skip :

" One latte for me .....

" and one cappuccino for me" the waiter wrote down our orders and went away...

" Oh look at that --" Rijin pointed towards my back, and I turned around....

A corner was placed with loads of musical instruments, and a chair accompanied by a microphone....

" It is specially made for the customers  who want to sing or maybe play some instruments, for peaceful time pass " the earlier waiter said, as she placed our orders on the table....

My eyes perked up with interest....if anything that has been with me for years, it has to be music...and I genuinely enjoy to sing..and..I even thought of pursuing my career as a singer... but everything came to a stop...

" Can I sing?" I asked the waiter to which he replied with a ' sure '.....

I stood up and went towards the designated place.....

The cafe was busy....some cheered for me and some where indulged in their own businesses....

My eyes met Rijin's who gave me a thumbs up from afar...I smiled and started to play...

The strings which I struck gave out a similar melody, lightning everyone's mood...

" I found a love for me,
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead,
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet,
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me ..."

In the back of my mind, I didn't fail to glance at Rijin, who was attentively listening to each and every line...

This song always holds a special place in my heart....and maybe someday I may dedicate this to the love of my life....

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine"

I couldn't help but to look at Rijin everytime I end a line.....the music emphasized the whole atmosphere....and it felt like the other people slowly fade away from my eye sight like an enchanting spell ...focusing solely over Rijin...as if the song, the lyrics and tune were just meant for us .....

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath"

She was too staring at me...and our eyes met once again...but this time...a different feeling counted.....

And I'm sure of it....

"But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

This is how falling in love feels like...

[ Thank you for reading!! ]