Chapter : 13

Rosé's POV->

Rosé's POV->

Here I was, standing before the dormitory of that bastard--- being pretty sure that he isn't here for the moment, I quickly unlocked the passcode with my codding skills and dashed in....

I knew it was illegal to search without someone consent but does it matter now? And that too when it's related to that fucker???

Only an evil can punish an evil ( I really wanted to add this line, sorry ya'll 😭 )

So imma abide by the rules and follow his techniques to catch his own ass.

The living room was well organized, as if it wasn't touched for a week...I quickly rummaged through the few files lying on the table, which says... "LEAVE APPLICATION FOR PERSONAL REASONS " I scoffed while tearing off that sheet ..

Before I could go to his bedroom, I heard the front door unlocking, and the lights went on, so I immeditaly dropped down...

I cursed to myself and slowly picked up the papers before it gets noticed and hid under the cupboard...

I heard footsteps going in and out of his bedroom, the crazy man whistling while twirling his key around his finger...

How much my adrenaline tells to grab the knife and pierce it through his stomach..

This ain't the time tho....

Minutes later I heard him talking to someone on the phone, so I quickly switched on my voice recorder....

" Don't you dare touch her there, in Australia" he warns the person on the other side of the phone call...

Fuck, don't tell me he's transporting Rijin there...no it can't happen..

I particularly hoped that he would say Rijin's name so that it would be much easier to issue a warrant...and guess what, God listened to me...

" Whom am I talking about? Are you serious, ofcourse it's my love, Rijin" I heard him giggling when he said the word LOVE.

I mentally scoffed as he told that...he thinks too ahead of himself , doesn't he??? Imagine calling someone else's girl theirs...make me wanna---

I stopped as I heard the footsteps slowly descending away from the living room, out of the dorm...

I took this opportunity and sprinted outside, going straight towards Mark room...

I saw everyone sitting on the couch, gloomy atmosphere etching through the room...

Yeji's and Yeonjun's puffy eyes says it all..

I abruptly took the USB port and attached my phone with it, and everyone started to hear the conversation keenly....

They all widened their eyes as soon as they heard that Rijin will soon be taken to Australia, and before that we have to do something....

Rijin's POV->

After getting beaten up for the 12th time, I lost all my energy....I looked upwards with my blood shot eyes, glaring at the man twice my size...

He gave me a last slap before exiting the room as he got a phone call from a certain someone.

Probably that Kancheol bastard...

I looked down, pool of tears slowly forming in my eyes...how I wish Rosie would hug me right now..how I wish my brother would fight with me right now....how I wish...I was with my friends right now...giggling and laughing at their silliness....

I smiled to myself, knowing that it wouldn't happen...anymore....

As I'll be taken to somewhere outside the country...

I wish I could see them all for the last time...and tell them how much I missed them...

Before I could think more, that aggressive man came and held me by my hair, throwing me across the room, towards the bathroom...

" Coming in 10 minutes so you better clean yourself " he spat  angrily before existing the room for the last time...

I slowly went in, and started to undress myself, noticing all the bruises which now covers my whole body....

I sighed as I opened the shower...cleaning the dirts and sweats off my body...

I looked for the shampoo bottle...which reminded me of the very first day when I met Rosé....

Nostalgic much?

I smiled, tears escaping though my puffy eyes which was swollen from all the beatings...

After taking a warm shower, I came out sooner than expected and got dressed in less that a minute....

I saw a watch lying over the bed so I quickly wore it...glancing at the time which says 10.30 PM....

After I settled down on the cold floor, my eyes hovered over a black suitcase lying on the floor, opened widely, with several clothes neatly placed inside...

The piece of paper lying inside it didn't go unnotice as well...

BOARDING PASS

NAME : OH RIJIN

DEPART: SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

ARRIVE: MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

TIME : 11:30 PM

[ Thanks for reading !!]