Chapter : 3

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Everything went well today at the university.....

I also scored the highest in the quiz...making the toppers jealous :P
( not to forget the cafeteria's food which was freaking delicious ^_^ )

The garden was blooming with various flowers, whose aroma lingered around the area....

And then I saw her...

There she was, focusing on the class notes and halfway day dreaming....

The feeling, I mean my heart...was pacing so fast...

I really don't know what is this but----

~

My writing was soon interrupted by the sound of closing door.

I glanced at the clock, 10.00 PM exactly.

A small smile took over my face, as I waited for her to knock at my door.

1 minute

2 minutes

Nothing....

My adrenaline took over and I immediately opened the door, being greeted by a semi lightened hallway.

I made my way towards the couch and saw a fragile body laying there, innocently smiling and giggling in her sleep.

I smiled,
The fact I've been smiling more often since I arrived here took me by surprise.

I bend down to her level, observing her facial features.

Starting from the pretty deer eyes to that heart shaped lips, beautiful...everything about her is so beautiful...

I caressed her hair, which made the sleeping girl smile more widely....

" I don't want anymore dumplings " she whispered yelled in her sleep, followed by a cute pout....

I couldn't help, but to stare...

Stare as long as my heart longs for..

The realization hit me that it has already been 10 minutes so I slowly got up, and covered her with a warm blanket.

In the morning :

My eyes flutter opened...

" OH SHITTTTT I'M LATE AGAINNNNN " I yelled and made my way towards the bathroom....

I quickly brushed my teeth and got out....grabbing by bag and headed towards the door but it was already open....

WAIT-- didn't I lock the door yesterday???

Speaking of yesterday, what actually happened ??? I don't remember wrapping myself with a blanket...and infact it wasn't mine......that means

Rosé was there while I was sleeping??? FUCKKKK DID I DROOL??? DID I SNORE ??? DID I MUMBLE SOMETHING EMBARRASSING ??? OH GOD CAN I BOOK A TICKET TO HEAVEN ALREADY???

" Dont worry you didn't drool yesterday" a voice was heard behind me, and my cheeks immediately heated up..

I turned towards her, and I swear to God she was looking dazzling....in that loosened white shirt, matched with a pair of denim Jeans.

I realized that i was looking like a creep so I immediately bent down...

" I mean- I was drunk- no no I mean " I couldn't form a proper sentence due to my extreme nervousness....

And then I heard her chuckle....it was so pretty that my heart skipped a beat.

This is the first time I saw her laugh ever since she came here....damn it's already been a week...

" I- I'm heading towards college first then" I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist....my cheeks became red again, oh God why does she do that to me...

" Today is Sunday " i mentally slapped myself for my stupidity... why do I always act like those dumbass Y/N's in fanfictions....

" So....." she scratched her neck, being hesitant whether to continue or not

" Wanna hang out with me today ?"

[ Thanks for reading!! ]