Chapter 15 : EPILOGUE

After 10 years :

After 10 years :

" Why do I have two mommys, aunt?" The little girl let out a questionable question, making Yeji choke on her brew coffee...

Rijin and Rosé laughed heavily, almost rolling down on the mattress....

Oh, did I mention that Rijin had already proposed Rosé

And that too inside the interrogation room, while the officers were asking us questions??

Sounds extraordinary...but that too runs in their blood...

why??

" I FUCKING LOVE YOU TAEYONGGGG" Yeonjun yelled while trying out the bungee jumping, telling his confession before hand if he wouldn't survive after this....

Taeyong almost leaped out from the aisle and tried to jump from the height but was fortunately caught by the staffs in time...

Yeji decided to visit the married couple today, so as to invite them to her wedding....

Sadly, it's not Seulgi because she finally got hold of her sexuality, and married her prince charming whom she met at an amusement park...

Yeji was actually happy for her and wasn't sad even a bit....

Well speaking of Yeji, her love story is a bit complicated...

She met this guy Called Doyoung who was working part time in a night cafe...and as the destiny says, she was drunk and accidentally kissed him......well sounds like a kdrama plot...

And on the next day, she visited the cafe again and apologised to him multiple time...but instead he asked her out.....

Mark and Haruto are still in a relationship and about Sankook, ( San and jungkook) they got happily married but still bickers like old couple...

Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo decided to extend their careers as singers, keeping themselves far away from dating and all....they also invited Rosé to join their band and she happily accepted, oh well she will be releasing her solo album soon...make sure to listen to it, alright?? ( Talking about -R- album here )

Now that everyone experienced their own happy ending in some way, the stars in the galaxy sparkled again with their own enchanted charms.....the strands of contentment to redeem itself for the broken past of theirs.....

Hoping that this unbreakable bond of happiness remains forever...

~ THE END ~