Chapter : 10

The 7 girls rushed towards the hallway, pushing through the crowd of students

The 7 girls rushed towards the hallway, pushing through the crowd of students....the body was already taken for postmortem but the evidences were still there, intact....

Above the ceiling, a message was writted in bright red shade of vermilion...

" I'm the almighty " Rijin quietly whispered, awestruck. A questionable look passed over the faces of the other six girls, quite unsure about this.

After a while, Haruto and Hyunjin joined the crime scene, perplexed about the sudden death...

" The killer thinks himself mightier than the God." A voice spoke from the behind and the 9 heads turned towards his direction.

There stands Mark, a charming basket ball player, who is deeply indulged into these crime thingys...

" Not the right time to say but...it's been a long time Mark" Rijin smiled at his old friend, who replied with the same enthusiasm.

" Well how is Taeyong?? When will he come to Korea" yeji whined...making the former boy laugh...

" He will come back in a week !! Damn do you even know how much he whined about Yeonjun in the phone " mark continued and let out a laugh..

Rijin smiled too...remembering about the high school days when Taeyong used to send love letters to Yeonjun, but that dumbass used to ignore them...

A long time crush, I must say..

" Well back to the case " Hyunjin said...

" yeah,,, so what's your opinion mark??" Seulgi asked the black haired boy...

" I'm not sure now...we cant judge the perspectives of the killer through one murder...you see " mark told thoughtfully..

In the meantime, the Head of the university already arrived...escorting the bunch of children away from the crime scene...while the police started to interrogate a few....

------

A week has passed ever since, but the killer didn't strike again...the police too was perplexed so they temporarily put this case under the 'cold case's category....

On the other news, Taeyong has finally arrived to his homeland...flooding Rijin with questions about Yeonjun from the start...

Most of her friends and classmates knew about Her and Rosé's relationship which was supported by many...

2 days later :

" So I would like ya'll to do this project in a group" Miss Koo said, our history teacher....earning whins from the students...

Miss was about to say something more but a familiar beep cut her off...

The students immediately checked the message board, revealing another terrifying murder of a senior...

They all rushed to the crime scene...

Rijin was accompanied by Yeji and Seulgi this time, as the blackpink girls had some business to do..

" What's the name of the student?" The detective asked the principal, who was looking equally frustated as the police...

" Yes detective just a second.." the principal rummage through a huge file searching for her name...

It would have been much easier if he had worn his I'd card that day...but it looks like it was a plan of the killer himself...

" Jo in-su, student of 4th year, in the department of biochemistry " he said....

The detective nodded and looked away, searching for clues...

His eyes struck on a particular piece of sheet, attached to the lamp beside...

The other students widened their eyes,as it read...

" but the world is a siner itself "

[ Thanks for reading !!]