Chapter : 8

The scattered footsteps of the students could be heard from a distance

The scattered footsteps of the students could be heard from a distance....whispering started to fill the hallway as the ' new teacher' made her way towards the designated classroom....

Mrs Lee was had already broken down....crying her eyes out as if someone had tampered with the final test papers...

No, but on a serious note, the scene was rather saddening because everyone was genuinely hurting and sad...

she had always been with them in every situation, to which all of them were heartily grateful for...

After receiving all the farewell gifts from the students...she started to deliver her final speech....and thanked all of them once again....

Yeji was quietly sobbing, followed by Rijin, who was in the verge of tears...

" Your new teacher in charge will be entering in a minute, be respectful throughout the year and study hard"  she said strictly, a crack in the voice being evident...

The sliding door opened, revealing a handsome man in his 20's....

Everybody gasped....and even some of them started fangirling or fanboying....

However, Rijin didn't have a good feeling about this...something about him was definitely off....

" Hello everyone, I'm Yoo Kangcheol, your new teacher in charge, please be nice to me" he said in a cheerful tone...but that feeling oviously didn't go off Rijin's mind...

She began to worry about Rosé as she was taking too much time in the washroom...

" she is okay right? She didn't have a panic attack right?? Fuck this shit I can't even go out now"--- she thought to herself, anxiety growing each second....

To her approval, Rosé entered the classroom but her facial features immeditaly dropped as soon as she saw the man....

Her hand started to shake vigorously and she immediately exited the room, not able to face him anymore....

She rushed towards the rooftop and gasped for air....

Rijin ran behind her, not caring anymore....

She went straight up to the roof, noticing Rosé sitting there....hugging both of her knees...

Without speaking a word, she hugged her immeditaly...

She hated being so weak

She hated for not standing up for herself

And most importantly, she hated for not believing herself....