Chapter : 12

Rijin POV ->

Rijin POV ->

I squinted my eyes open, trying to adjust with the vivid light in the room. After a few minutes of suffering from identity crisis, I jolted upwards, only to find my legs and hands tied up with metal chains....

The room was cold, cold enough to make one shiver....I don't know whether it's because of the panic attack I'm having right now or the temperature just dropped....

I took a couple of minutes to come down myself, taking deep breaths in intervals..

Soon, I started to recall what had happened a while? Hour? ago... I don't even know what  time it is.....and for how long I've been passed out...

Whatever it is, I'm in fucking danger and I can bet on my kpop merches that I've been kidnapped....

Speaking of the merches....my dimension: answer album will be arriving tomorrow...I'm doomed now, well yeah... FOCUS RIJIN...

I was busy debating whether I would get a Sunoo or Jungwon photocard when the door of the room suddenly opened, scaring the shit outta me...

A man entered room, and I could tell he was familiar but his face was covered with a mask...

He made his way towards me, and the feeling uneasiness started to rustle up in my veins....

He opened his mask and the face came in contrast with the light...

Wait don't tell me....MR YOO??

As they say, some people don't change...

" Hi babe" he said in a cheerful tone, making me cringe....

Like bro, get some life instead of kidnapping a struggling college student who was just about to get her new album for which she waited for months???

RIJIN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE BITCH, STOP THINKING ABOUT ALBUM AND SHIT....my inner mind spoke and I quickly regained my posture, keeping the emotionless face intact...

" I've a question" I asked the man in the sweetest tone possible, which made him smile even wider...

" Do you have this habit of kidnapping people and keeping them hostage for no fucking reason? What are we ?? Squidgame players?? Atleast they signed up for their own deaths but I've to live a life" I mockingly said, earning a death glare from the man....

He dashed closer, holding my chin roughly, his eyes daggered through my eyes and I didn't give up either...

After a whole minute of staring contest, he let go, and cupped my cheeks and smiled eventually...

Ew get that old crusty dusty hands off my cheeks sir...

" If you continue with this behaviour, I won't have a choice but to make you do things which you don't wanna sign up for? Isn't it babe? " he whispered through my ears and my spine chilled...

He moved back and opened the door, going away before whispering few words...

" and your Rosé wouldn't be happy to see you getting tortured, would she?"

ROSÉ POV ->

I frantically sprinted towards the police station, and filed a report...while others following me closely...

They told to wait for 42 hours until she comes back but my growing anxiety didn't help at all...

How could I breathe freely when I'm the reason for which she got involved in this mess???

And for Kangcheol, I'm two hundred percent sure it's him, and there is no going back from my opinion...

" Sir, I suspect our new teacher in charge, Yoo Kangcheol a lot" I told the police officer, who raised an eyebrow at me...

" and what makes you think that way miss? He asked

" Because I- I was once his victim " I hesitantly confessed, fidgeting with my fingers....All of my friends widened their at my statement, making me feel uneasy..

I was always scared of telling my traumatic history to others, because they all would either laugh at me or leave me for no good....

If it wasn't because of Rijin, I wouldn't even have the courage to stand up for myself anymore..

And if it's for her, I can risk it all...

The others slowly nodded their heads at me supportingly, curving the mark of trust again in a beautiful line....

I was grateful, truly grateful that I could find these gems in my miserable life....

And to save my most precious gem, I can risk it all...once again...

The officer came back from the warrant room a bit later, the frown in his face was evident which proved that he couldn't get a search warrant due to lack of proofs...

I whispered thank you, and told him to issue a warrant again after 42 hours, and within that time, we would try to find some evidences and alibi against him...

[ Thanks for reading!!!]