Dragon Figure Studies (and other garbage lol)

WOW ART
Idk what else to say, I actually did some art

Here you go! Meet the three new fantribes of Pantala! I created the FlashWings and DartWings at the request of my sister a long time ago, and a few months back I started honing in on their designs. I'm pretty happy with what I have here and the only changes you'll see are slight tweaks as I draw them more often.
(You've actually met these before, but consider those early concept art. This is more finalized)
First up are the FlashWings! These bois may look pretty with their elegant forms and glowing tails, but don't let them get too close! They can produce deadly shocks from the organ on their tails... which can stop the heart of a dragon!

This is what I wanted as the reference drawing for the dragon guide and I'm not sure now

This is what I wanted as the reference drawing for the dragon guide and I'm not sure now. I was originally going to include just these three since the other three tribes already have their own art and I don't want to use the official art, but then I started to do something to the LeafWings and.... You'll see.
The bottom line is that I'm considering drawing references for all 6 tribes. When I was just going to draw these three I wanted to mimic the Pantalan style (head facing left, bodies in a standing pose) but if I'm going to do all six I want to draw them in a unique action pose, just to have fun.
As I'm writing this I might have two sections of the guides: one where the references are static and anatomical like this one, then an observations page of some refined doodles just for fun, which would include the action poses. I'll turn up some sketches and you guys could tell me which idea you like better?
1) Just one dragon guide with 6 dynamic poses
2) or two, one with static accurate pictures and the other with "field observations."
Anyways, here are some figure studies (fancy word for lazy exaggerated doodles) of the FlashWings! As you can see their first wings are darkly coloured like beetle carapaces (and like real firefly wings!)

Up next are the DartWings! They may look defenceless, but if you assume that because they don't have fancy stingers, you're dead wrong! DartWings can twist and punch their wings with enough force to shatter dragon bones (*only specific ones)! The ...

Up next are the DartWings! They may look defenceless, but if you assume that because they don't have fancy stingers, you're dead wrong! DartWings can twist and punch their wings with enough force to shatter dragon bones (*only specific ones)! The bones in their wings are quite tough, and when whipped at the right speed can break a dragon's skull at the temples (the weak spot where the bone is thin).
DartWings enjoy smashing skulls in so much they made it a sport! Their Wing-Boxing tournaments are highly regulated and so far there haven't been any deaths...
I liked this concept a little too much so I... kinda wanted to write fun fic exploring it? I don't have much besides a basic premise...
Anyway here is the boi