𝟎𝟐

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙾𝙲𝚃 𝟹𝟷 •

"𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" sierra said confused, with an enthusiastic mariah who has a large bag of candy in her hand

"𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬?" sierra said confused, with an enthusiastic mariah who has a large bag of candy in her hand. swear these grown ass man only gave her the most candy cause she's pretty. now we're heading back home with a very happy mariah, a confused sierra, and me, im chill.

if i'm being honest, i actually had a lot of fun out today it was funny watching mariah grab the whole bucket of candy and dump it in her bag when there was a sign that said "please just take one." sierra and i didn't knock door to door or actually say trick or treat because we're grown for this shit, but mariah? she didn't give a single fuck.

"free candy is free candy".
- mariah

she is such a childish bitch i swear, she did her lil puppy dog eyes and convinced us to come with her. "now was that so bad? you guys act like we don't look young as fuck anyway because of our height, i seen younger kids taller then us" mariah says laughing.

well first off, i think people were just dumb to not notice that mariah was a grown woman or they just found her so pretty that they didn't care.

"omg wait!" mariah suddenly says making us stop our movements. she turned to me and sierra. "an idea just popped up in my head." sierra and i look at each other knowing we about to hear bullshit that we are going to have to forced to entertain. "what is it mariah?" sierra asks waiting for mariah to continue. it looked like she was hesitated to say it, "mariah, you have five mf seconds to say what you gotta say before i walk the fuck away thinking it's not worth my time." sierra adds noticing her taking to long.

i smacked my lips knowing it's finna be stupid. "let's go knock on their door" mariah says pointing to the left. i follow her fingers and my eyes land on the house that the three guys lived in.

"you bold as a bitch if you actually knock on their door" sierra says chuckling before she continues walking not entertaining mariah's stupid ass idea but mariah grabs her arm with a small whine stopping her from walking away. "come on how bad can it be?" she asks clearly not knowing what's worth with her idea and all the possible things that could go wrong if we actually knock on that god damn door.

"ight lemme break it down for you so if we knock on that door those fine ass guys will think we're just a bunch of teenage girls who go trick or treating, that will lead them to think we are too young for them to suck their dicks and they will never talk to us." i explain in the simplest way possible trying to get her to understand.

"nooo, that's not what's wrong with the idea shut your horny ass up aaliyah" sierra says shaking her head at me, she look at mariah for a moment before she starts talking "mariah i just think if we or you go knock on that door we'll embarrass ourselves, not only that but the whole thing sounds embarrassing asf we are too grown to even be out here right now." sierra explains in a more PG 13 way but i still liked my explanation better.