𝟎𝟖

y'all i'm back....sorry 🧍🏽‍♀️

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"damn it been a minute since i've been to the mall

"damn it been a minute since i've been to the mall." mariah says happily as they pull up to the mall. sierra and aaliyah can't help but smile, happy that mariah seems to be feeling a little better. "yeah same, what y'all gonna buy?" aaliyah questions curiously as they all got out of the car. "food" mariah says happily.  "i'm going straight for the shoes" sierra answers.

"don't you got enough shoes as it is?" aaliyah asks laughing softly at the face sierra makes out of offense.  "you got like 30 pairs of shoes in your closet and ion think i've ever seen you wear all of em" mariah says laughing as well when sierra scowls at her.

"first off i have worn every pair in that closet and second i only have 25 because i gave 5 pairs away to some homeless people who needed em" sierra defends herself as they start walking towards the entrance of the large building. "aw look at you trying so hard get off god's shit list" aaliyah laughs as mariah joins. "bitch you still goin to hell."

"i-"

when they made it into the mall they tried not to split up but as soon as sierra sees footlocker she walks off and as soon as mariah smelt sum food she went towards it and aaliyah was left by herself walking into a random stores.

"ouuu hollon now" aaliyah says looking a hoodie, she looks at the price tag and saw it says $102, she mumbles a "fuck that" walking away from the hoodie. 

sierra was looking at some l jordans wondering if she should buy em or not she probably won't because she needs to save more than spend at the moment.

with mariah...

mariah is currently enjoying her 10 piece lemon pepper wings, she could care less about clothes and shoes at the moment because she can just steal sum clothes from aaliyah and sierra. "this shit bussin" mariah mumbles softly as she scrolls through tiktok for a few minutes. the app is so fun and easy to use and the people on it are funny as well, but sometimes it can be to very toxic so she tries not to be on it for too long.

she was so invested in her phone she didn't notice a boy sitting across from her waiting for her to notice him. when mariah finishes watching a tiktok video she looks up from her phone only for a split second and jumps a little almost choking on her food not expecting to make eye contact with a stranger. the boy was good looking, but she didn't have time to admire him because a tiny amount of her wings went down the wrong pipe. "damn you tryin to kill a bitch or sum?" mariah questions taking a sip of her drink trying to suppress a nasty cough, she doesn't want to draw any attention by dramatically coughing. me asf at school

the boy in front of her chuckles softly and continues to look at mariah with a weird glint in his eyes. "can i help you? why you ain't tell me you was here" mariah asks putting down her food not feeling comfortable enough to eat in front of the stranger and because her appetite just disappeared. "you was lookin good all infested in the video i couldn't bring myself to do so" the boy answered with a slight accent. this voice caught her off guard, she mumbles a small "oh" as she averts her gaze.