𝟎𝟕

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝟤 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋..

"omg y'all remember when i almost got us killed 2 weeks ago?" mariah asks laughing like she just said the funniest shit ever causing her two best friends to give her an unimpressed look

"omg y'all remember when i almost got us killed 2 weeks ago?" mariah asks laughing like she just said the funniest shit ever causing her two best friends to give her an unimpressed look. for the most part everything was back to normal and the three girls were back to their usual routine which involves lots of netflix and tiktok. nobody showed any signs of being effected by the evens that happed 2 weeks ago. they were surprised that the three boys next door actually left them alone and weren't trying to kill them anymore. 

"y'all don't you think this is going a little to perfect?" sierra questions feeling as if the last 2 weeks have been too normal considering the things they've seen. "yeah but like it's hard to feel anything about it because it's perfect just like we wanted...right?" mariah says in a questioning tone feeling happy and a little suspicious of the last 2 weeks. "tbh, i think it's been way to quiet...i don't like it when it's quiet" aaliyah says quietly. after the chaotic week they had the silence and peacefulness but that made her feel unease.

"i feel like they should've busted into our house with guns and shit a long time ago" mariah says wondering why their lives aren't more like action movies like after what they saw they should've been jumped into the gang and the only way they could've been allowed out would be if they were dead. "we takin like we want some crazy shit to happen that's crazy" aaliyah laughs softly.  "nothing will probably go down because they haven't been in that house for the last two weeks" aaliyah adds on earning a questionable looks from sierra and mariah basically questioning how the fuck do she know that? 

"what? i can't help but keep an eye on the house to see if anything shady happens" aaliyah explains only to get more questionable looks. aaliyah scowls when she sees she's not getting through to her friends "you know what fuck y'all" aaliyah finishes rolling her eyes at her two best friends. "it's a house where dangerous people lives, there's bound to be some shady shit to happen" sierra says using logic making mariah nod in agreement.

"but i guess there's nothing to worry about if they haven't been there these past two weeks..right?" mariah questions anxiously as she looks at her two best friends hoping they feel the same way, but it's hard to tell when your best friends have conflicted feelings about the situation as well.

"we need to stop worrying about them and go out and have fun" mariah concludes standing up from the couch abruptly casing the other two to jump at her sudden boost of energy. "who says I'm worried? i just think that it's strange how they've been missing for a few weeks" aaliyah huffs crossing her arms over her chest, she obviously thinks the word "worry" was the wrong word to use to describe her emotions it sounds to intimate and friendly, which is not what the emotion she's feeling right now.

"okay aaliyah, but mariah is right we need to go out and enjoy life" sierra says heading towards her room to change. soon aaliyah and mariah also leave the living room to go change as well.

sierra was the first one done changing then mariah was the second one and now they're waiting for aaliyah to finish changing which is never good because it could takes fuckin forever. "aaliyah im sure you look amazing, can we leave now!" mariah shouts loud enough for her to hear from her room. a muffled "no!" comes from her room that causes both mariah and sierra to groan loudly. 

when aaliyah finally walks out of her room mariah and sierra are already done with her shit because this girl had the audacity to make them wait that mf long only for her to come out in black leggings, a black hoodie, and some slides. "fuck you" is all mariah and sierra say in unison causing her to laugh.

"i'm not driving" mariah says quickly when they step outside taking in the amazing cool autumn air that meets their bodies. "it's you thinking we was finna let you drive in the first place for me" sierra says getting into the drivers seat as aaliyah gets into the passenger seat laughing softly, while mariah goes in the back with a pout knowing that she won't have a saying because she literally crashed the car into a pole one time trying to pull up at a gas station and suddenly she's deemed unworthy of driving. 

"i wanna go to the mall" aaliyah and mariah declare at the same time, sierra sighs before starting the car and heading towards the mall while playing loud music that aaliyah and mariah loudly sing along to just to annoy sierra. "pls let the person sing" sierra says wincing when mariah tries to reach a high note that she clearly cannot reach. the girls laugh at her comment without a care in the world, for the first time in a few weeks the evens on halloween and the three boys weren't hunting any of their minds.

little do they know they've made a huge problem in their life they know nothing about...

𝐭𝐛𝐜

next chapter going to be interesting.. imma make it long just for y'all <3