𝟎𝟒

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙽𝙾𝚅 𝟷 •

eren and armin let themselves sleep like a baby without a care in the world while connie stayed up all night doing god knows what before cursing at himself when he saw that it was 5am in the morning knowing that he would have to get up a few hours...

eren and armin let themselves sleep like a baby without a care in the world while connie stayed up all night doing god knows what before cursing at himself when he saw that it was 5am in the morning knowing that he would have to get up a few hours later.

in the morning armin was the last one to get out his bedroom because he says that "perfection takes time" perfection being his over confident self. he walks down the stairs with a small yawn and sat at the dining table with a sleepy connie on his phone and a peaceful eren looking over documents with a pen and some glasses on his well defined face.

he smiles when he sees the plate of food that eren probably made already in front of him. he looks over at connie and see that his neck has a bruise on it and he can't help but feel a lil bad cause he's the one who put it there so he stands up and walks over to connie and stands beside him then pulls on his sleeve slightly like a lil child.

"hmm" connie hums in response looking at armin deciding to acknowledge him instead of being petty and just ignoring him. "sorry for choking you like a bitch" armin apologize softly. connie was about to say it's alright but then armin continues "but you deserved it so deal wit it bitch" armin add on grabbing one of connie's bacon off his plate and walked away.

"ong you need to work on yo apologizing skills" connie says smacking his teeth only for armin to give him one of his sweet fake smiles that he was far to familiar with. here we go again eren think mentally preparing himself for an argument. "you need to work on using your thinking skills cause you sure ain't gon kill three kids today" armin says confidently like it was a fact he was speaking. "i sure am and why you only coming for me? attack eren big headed ass he wants to kill em too" connie says getting defensive feeling that it's unfair to only be attacked when there's a whole other person who agrees with him sitting at the table.

eren feels himself tense up when armin turns to him with a heard glare believing that eren should know better as a leader and a friend. "oh yeah so are you really finna kill kids today cause lord knows imma beat y'all asses and you know ion be cappin for shit so what's up?" armin says leaning back on his chair waiting to hear the full plan that he wasn't gonna go through with. "well we was just gonna bust into their house and go pew pew pew and then dip but youuuu wanna play the good guy today and try to stop us" connie explains with dramatic hand gestures.

"yeah thats right imma go pew pew right in y'all's kneecaps if you even point your little guns at them" armin says doing the same hand gestures as connie with a large amount of sarcasm and seriousness in his voice. "our guns ain't little" both connie and eren say at the same time getting defensive about their guns making armin laugh softly because who gets defensive over their gun being called little. "yeah yeah but can we not kill anyone?" armin asks making connie and eren look at each other and have a conversation without exchanging words.

"ight how about we see what them kids are on then decide what we finna do as a group does that sound good to you A?" eren says causing armin to let a wide smile creep on his face knowing that he just got what he wanted. "ight i like the sound of that, nice doing business with you" armin says finally allowing himself to eat breakfast and enjoy it.

"your such a brat" connie says rolling his eyes only to get a childish response from armin that involved him sticking his tongue out at him and armin consistently asking if he was "big mad" every five seconds aggravating connie. "for sum street mf y'all act like kids" eren says laughing while shaking his head.

"shut the fuck up" connie and armin say at the same time then laugh when they look at each other and made eye contact finding joy and peace in each others presence.

in another part of town we have the three girls trying to enjoy their peaceful morning while also trying to forget the images of their recent night

in another part of town we have the three girls trying to enjoy their peaceful morning while also trying to forget the images of their recent night. it would be correct to assume none of them got a wink of sleep.

"do you guys think that they had a good reason for killing those men?" sierra questioned letting her curiosity get the best of her. "the only reason i can think of is the most basic one which is they owed them some money" aaliyah says shrugging. "or maybe they're just bad people" mariah answers softly snuggling more into the blanket. the events effected her more since she can't handle that kind of stuff especially so close up she can't even stand seeing someone get stabbed and cut into.

"i can't believe how pressed we are over this and i can't tell if it's because our future ex husbands got locked up for murder or if it's because we saw dead bodies yesterday" aaliyah says making both mariah and sierra laugh softly. "i don't know i think it's kinda of a relief that we weren't the dead bodies on the floor" mariah sighs stretching slightly feeling happy to be alive. "i'm just wondering why they had to be so fine it's such a waste" aaliyah sighs sadly "it's always the fine nigggas killing people like there's nothing to it" aaliyah finishes off feeling a wave of sadness come over her she's really gonna miss stealing unnoticeable glances at the fine dude, the staring was her only source of entertainment besides sierra and mariah of course.

"there's always a psychological reason thats caused by past trauma, horrible childhood, no parental support while growing, abandonment it could be anything honestly" sierra says shrugging remembering some things she heard her teacher speak about in a psychology lecture about serial killers, psychopaths, and just about any messed up human in the head she marked it as one of her favorite lecturers.

"wow sierra you should just forget about being a surgeon and become a psychiatrist" aaliyah says impressed with her friends knowledge about the mind of crazy people. "yeah I'm good i work better with my hands" sierra answers adding on a "if you know what i mean" at the end with a dirty suggestive smirk on her face. "ouuu you nastyyy" mariah says scrunching her face up understanding what her friend meant by her suggestive comment. mariah eyes started to get droopy since she didn't get much sleep last night and it's taking effect because she's about to get knocked out into dream land. aaliyah was about to say sum but loud knocks at the front door cut her off.

𝐭𝐛𝐜