𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"i have bad news y'all" armin says, it's been 2 weeks since the strange incident with the dealer and armin has been trying to find information on the man but nothing been popping up

"i have bad news y'all" armin says, it's been 2 weeks since the strange incident with the dealer and armin has been trying to find information on the man but nothing been popping up. which really doesn't surprise him in the slightest, if you wanna do this frame of work you gotta know how to hide your tracks and yourself really well. 

"i still can't find any information on that mf" armin sighs closing his computer. he usually doesn't have a hard time finding people, but it's like every time he's close to something he loses it. "it's okay armin, you tried" eren says patting armin's head softly, see no one but eren and connie could be this friendly with him but let it be a stranger tryna put their hands on him let's just say it'll be hell on earth for that person fasho. 

"why tf it's so hard to find info on him i even went to the damn dark web and they got nun but useless shit" armin mumbles softly referring to the mfs on the dark web who were supposed to have information on everything and everybody, it's like a small criminal community it's almost wholesome until they start acting outta pocket and start showing people why it's called the dark web.

armin saw someone put himself 50% off on there and got so heated. who tf had the audacity to put him 50% off he's worth way more than the price they had on his head that's for sure, and don't get him started on the picture they used. connie and eren laughed so hard that they cried real tears. long story short armin found the person who was trying to sell him without his knowledge and killed them and took it upon himself to take the person's site down.

"we'll find him" eren says confidently and armin knows for a fact they will, it's just a matter of time before the man pops up again. 

"mane stop playing" connie says as he walks around the house on the phone with a look of frustration all over his face. "mmcht imma call you back and let you know ight?" and with that connie hangs up the phone and smacks his teeth, armin and eren lookin at him waiting for an explanation. "bra that weird mf wants to buy from us again and we have to be there or he finna do some crazy ah shit and this time he gotta surprise for us?" connie says saying the last part with a hint of confusion.

armin and eren let a look of confusion take over their faces as well. a surprise? that doesn't sound good, it usually translates to "i'm gone kill you" almost every time there's a "surprise" involved in a trade. most folks tries to avoid saying stuff like that before a trade is made for their own safety because it might come off as a threat. 

"i ain't gone cap but i think this man got a thing for eren" armin says in all seriousness causing connie to let out an ugly laugh. "bra what the fuck?" eren says givin armin an glare while armin just gives him a blank look as if he was resting his case in the matter. "bra you say the funniest shit " connie wheezes hitting his chest while trying to catch his breath, connie does the absolute most when he's laughing. 

armin rolls his eyes at connie dramatic ass and eren   shakes his head not liking armin's theory one bit. "give us a reason why you think that man likes eren dumb ass?" connie questions and armin takes a minute to answer. "for one he acknowledged eren's existence way more than yours but i mean everyone does that" armin says giving a connie petty smile with a small shoulder lift, connie kisses his teeth and flips armin off.

"connie call the team and tell em we'll go but let em know we might need backup" eren finally says making his decision. "oh and i forgot to mention that bitch wants us to meet with him tonight" connie says, eren and armin give him looks of disappointment wondering why he didn't say that in the first place. 

"sometimes i actually think you don't have a brain up there" armin says and eren hums in agreement nodding his head. "well fuck yall, and it ain't none of y'all's business to know what's in my damn head" connie huffs pulling out his phone to make the call he was ordered to make mins ago.

after the call the boys get ready to meet with the man once again. "oh i'm not climbing on a dirty roof again i ain't missing this surprise" armin says letting it be known that he will not be playing sniper today, in all seriousness he just wants to see if his theory is correct. "man whatever you just wanna see if yo dumbass theory is true" connie says knowing armin like the back of his hand while letting out a small laugh remembering the theory, while eren looked disgusting at the thought. 

"and what about it?" armin questions, connie rolls his eyes while smacking his lips at the man. armin mumbles "that's what the fuck i thought" waking off towards the car where he gets in the back, he likes having eren and connie drive him around. he'll rarely drive himself around if they're are not around which is rare most of the time. 

"and of course yo pussy ass sits in the back while one of us drives" connie mumbles getting in the drivers seat because eren was quick to claim the passenger seat. "what was said?" armin questions lowly, quickly wrapping his hand around connie's neck again, connie's eyes widen knowing what's coming. he starts to feel armin applying pressure on his neck very slowly until he starts losing the ability to breath.  "b-bra was j-j-just playin d-damn" connie says. "yo ass must didn't learn from last time?" armin questions with an evil smirk on his face. connie was about to lose conscious but armin lets him go just in time as connie lets out multiple coughs and deep breaths. "mmm who's pussy now?" armin says giving connie a pat on the head before leaning back in his seat.

eren starts wheezing and calling connie a "bitch." as connie fights to catch his breath. eren starts to beat connie's back while laughing trying to help the man breath.  thank god eren knew better than to test armin crazy ass. "and you just watched and let him do that stupid ass shit?" connie asks eren who's still laughing while connie had a look of betrayal while rubbing his throat. "man i ain't tryin to get choked too" eren defends himself, connie shakes his head and starts driving towards their destination while mumbling about how he almost died.

𝐭𝐛𝐜