𝟏𝟐

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

when eren, armin, and connie pulled up at the location, of course it was a different location since they knew better than to make a deal/trade at the same place more than once, that could raises suspicions

"on me this surprise better be good" connie mumbles yawning feeling tired. it feels like he hasn't slept in days but then he remembers that might be his fault since he chooses to indulge himself by doing interesting things on his phone. which reminded him of a question he's been meaning to ask his friends.

"aye is it just me or did porn hub remove all the good shit?" connie asks and eren and armin gave connie disgusted looks because with all the shit going on in their lives at the moment connie had time to be watching porn while eren and armin stayed up being stressed about everything.

"i highly dislike you" is all armin said shaking his head towards connie with a look of disappointment written all over his face. "mmcht don't act like you don't beat yo meat" connie says and eren takes in a deep breath mentally preparing himself for the conversation he's about to hear. "bold of you to assume ion have someone else doin it for me" armin says and it's true with a good lookin face like that, who wouldn't want to do such a thing for him?

ik i would do it 🧎🏽‍♀️

armin prefers to just have sex on the spot when he's in the mood instead of touching himself cause it leaves him unsatisfied most of the time. he simply enjoys seeing how much control he has over people, he enjoys playing with them, breaking them, and most of all he loves the pleasure they bring him. what can he say they are entertaining at times. but you'll never catch him being truly vulnerable with them and he wouldn't have it any other way.

"man shut the fuck up" connie says smacking his lips knowing armin's words were very true, so he can't speak against them. though he'll never admit such words out loud because it'll only boost armin's ego. when he doesn't get the answer he was looking for from armin he turns to eren who only scoffs at his antics and stupid question.

"don't fucking look at me expecting me to answer that stupid ass shit" eren answers and connie childishly lets out a huff. eren doesn't indulge in connie's stupidity as much as armin does cause from the looks it's really draining from what he sees and hears, and yes he noticed porn hub removed all the good videos but is he gonna entertain connie with his answer rn?

no.
later?
most def.

eren watches porn once in a while but not as much as connie but he enjoys having sex even more, he'd rather just go find a hoe then watch porn. "y'all mf always wanna act all boujee and shit." connie let's out and armin rolls his eyes at connie childish behavior while eren only chuckles. "connie bra we can talk bout this later" eren says with a sigh telling connie what he wants to hear in order to stop his fussing.