𝟎𝟓

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

aaliyah quickly got up from the couch and runs to the door to open it since she claims it's her job to open the door and mariah told her that one days she's going to get a bullet to the head if she keeps rushing to open the door

when aaliyah opened the door and gets a glimpse of the person or should i say people that were knocking she almost passed out. all her senses tells her she should just slam the door and get tf out of there but when her eyes meet the dark eyes in front of her it was like time froze and so does eren as he let himself get caught up looking in her eyes as well.

"wow i'm kinda getting hard from watching them eye fuck each other." connie says in a passive tone trying to get the two to pay attention to their surroundings and stop 'eye fucking.' "yeah, i wonder who's gon cum first? i bet you ten dollars it's gone be eren dumbass" armin says causing both him and connie to let out a dramatic ugly laugh. "bra my money on shorty" connie lets out between laughs and coughs.

"aye" eren says loud enough for his two friends to hear, not taking his eyes off aaliyah. eren's voice caused connie and armin to stop laughing almost automatically and them go back to being quiet and looking professional as if they weren't just laughing over a stupid ah joke. meanwhile, aaliyah can't help but let a chill run through her body cause of the dominance the man in front of her had just displayed.

"you gon let us in?" eren asks in a calm voice but his eyes clearly showing that she doesn't have a choice and there is no room for arguments. aaliyah bites her lips out of nervousness and a large amount of fear and starts panicking inside her head.

what to do, what to do, what to do???

"aaliyah what's taking you so long at the door and why did i heard laughing?" sierra asks appearing behind her friend to see what the fuss was about and freezes as well when she sees the people in front of her. "mmcht, you couldn't just close the door and tell us to run tf outta here?" sierra says looking at aaliyah unimpressed and a little taken back knowing for a fact the normal aaliyah would've closed the door and run.

"idk, i just...froze" aaliyah defends mumbling the last part quietly to herself but sierra still manages to hear her and scrunches her face up. "okay frozone," sierra says cause the three men to let out small laughs causing sierra to turn her attention back to them observing them a little.

"i know i said knocking was gon make this shit weird and now it is," connie says shaking his head softly while armin nods in agreement they both are regretting not busting into the house like normal gang bangers. eren smacks his lips and pushes past aaliyah and sierra not wanting to drag the awkwardness any longer and invites himself into the house making both girls gap at him, not daring to say anything to stop him too afraid of what might happen if they do.

"jeez mf be so so rude nowadays." connie says letting himself in as well while armin stays behind scowling at his two best friend's rudeness. they promised they would play just a lil nice. "are you waiting for an invention or sum?" aaliyah ask with a bit of an attitude and agitation laced in her voice fed up and annoyed. armin tilts his head almost innocently and nods his head slowly making his wave of sass and agitation evident causing aaliyah to scowl and walk away getting angrier by the minute.