𝟏𝟑

alr so i counted the votes for the gender and the child is going to be a girl!!

alr onto the chapter...

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"i've gone through a bunch of records and there seems to be nun bout this kid" armin says with a deep sigh everything has been so hectic for the group of men it can only get better after what they've been through, right?

"send her picture to mikasa or sum" eren says sounding tired. "i did it's like this child don't even exists she's no where in their records" armin says typing on his computer, they did a great job of hiding confidential information on the child but he'll find it, he always does.

the night they got home from their crazy night everyone went to sleep in their rooms. of course armin stayed with the child because he was already holding her and he didn't wanna bug her by moving her around too much.

"can one of y'all go check if the kid is still breathing she's been sleep for like 13 hours" connie pipes up noticing the time. "why don't you go? your already standing" armin says rolling his eyes. "cause i might wake her up, you know how i am" connie snaps back.
"how bout both of y'all shut up she probably needs her sleep" eren pipes in shutting both of his best friends up who only glares at each other.

"bra she could be dead for all we know" connie says slowly emphasizing the dead part. connie would definitely be the type of person who would come to your room just to check if you're still breathing.

while connie talks about the little girl being dead there were small steps making their way downstairs, you can hear the nervousness and hesitation in the steps and soon they completely stop. connie was about to say something dumb about the kid being dead like he said trying and prove his point, the small girl's head peaks out from the side of the wall before going back into hiding when she notices all eyes were on her.

"she's so fucking precious i'm gonna die from cuteness." connie says feeling his hurt squeeze tightly at the cuteness as eren and armin completely agrees. the small head peaks out again and this time the little girl stares and looks at each man individually until her eyes lands on armin.

she recognizes armin's gentle and genuine eyes and immediately waddles towards him as if she's not being used to walking just yet and does grabby hands towards him wanting to get picked up.

armin was quick to pick up the girl who cuddles into his chest finally feeling safe in the man's arms. "if armin gonna be her favorite then she's def gonna be a brat" connie states with a huff earning a glare from armin.

armin is thankful that the child is in his arms because he knows for a fact a hand would have been choking connie by now. "shut the fuck up and go get her some breakfast" armin says with a huff. connie smacks his lips and goes into the kitchen non the less to get the kid some freshly made food made by him. it's actually shocking that he's a better cook than armin, but he'll never bring it up because he knows armin will do some foul shit to him and he actually values his life.

connie comes back with the food and attempts to hand it to armin who gives him an incredulous look. "i ain't feeding nobody's child" armin states knowing how difficult it can be feeding children, plus he still has work to finish. "well she's attached to you and i'm sure as hell not doing that shit" connie says back.

armin simply turns to eren and gives him a look and then eren looks at connie with a pointed look. "you always siding with him, he bats his eyes and you always fold" connie mumbles as armin sticks his tongue out at him bragging about his win.

"aye child come here" connie says to the child cuddled into armin's chest hiding her face. oh wait. "does she speak english?" connie asks eren who lets out a small laugh at connie's stupidity, sometimes eren wonders why he and connie became friends in the first place. "yes she speaks english you dumbfuck, you gotta ask nicely" armin says glaring at connie.

armin taps on the child's shoulder and the child hesitatingly looks up and armin points at connie and the child looks where he's pointing curiously and finds connie standing there, the child thinks she have seen the man somewhere but can't put her finger on it.
"aye can i pick you up?" connie questions as nicely as possible, but he can only do so much when it's armin making him do it.

the child quickly shakes her head 'no' and hides her face in armin's chest. "is that your way of nice?" eren questions laughing at the rejection connie just faced. "mmcht i'd like to see you try" connie snaps causing eren to laugh even more at his friends failure and frustration. connie clears his throat and tries again.

"can i hold you?" connie says more genuinely and the child slowly turns at the soft voice and looks at connie judging him and seeing if he's a nice person like the person currently holding her. the child curiously looks at armin like she's asking for approval and armin nods his head and the girl goes into connie's arms, who does a mini mental celebration dance at his success.

connie starts walking away to go feed the child who starts whimpering clearly not wanting to be too far away from armin. "hey, it's okey little one i'm not gonna hurt you and i'm low key better than armin anyway" connie says softly shushing the child while bouncing her lightly in his arms trying to calm her down.

it works for the most part but the little girl still looks towards armin a lot, so armin goes to sit somewhere the girl will be able to see him to make her feel a little safer, hopefully she grows out of that for many reasons.

connie starts by cutting small pieces for the child who curiously watches while also letting her gaze wander to armin and around the house. connie notices this and wonders if the little girl feels overwhelmed and he assumes the answer is yes.

"say ahhhhh" connie says opening his mouth really wide demonstrating what he wants the little girl to do. the little girl makes a face before doing what connie demonstrated feeling the need to show connie she can open her mouth just as wide. connie puts a small piece of a pancake into the girl's mouth, the girl keeps her mouth open making connie laugh.

"now chew" connie says moving his teeth up and down with his mouth wide open, the little girl sees this and does the same thing getting pancake crumbs everywhere. "but close your mouth like this" connie says putting a piece of pancake in his own mouth chewing it very slowly and swallowing then opening his mouth very wide to show that the food is gone.

the little girl watches connie's movements very closely before doing the same thing mimicking connie's movement then opens her mouth very wide to show that the food is gone as well. "aye good job" connie says patting the girl's head.

feeding goes really well after that, when she was done eating she turns her head to the side refusing to eat anymore. connie gets a small amount of milk in a cup and slowly helps the girl drink it to balance everything out. "your all dirty now let's get you cleaned up" connie coos, he notices armin and eren looking at him like he have grown two heads.

"wha?" connie asks coming back into the living room with the little girl in his arms all cleaned up. "i'm surprised your actually good with kids" eren admits with a lot of surprise in his voice. "i honestly thought his dumbass had the same amount of brain cells as a child." armin admits as well letting out a small laugh when he sees connie's offended face.

𝐭𝐛𝐜

any names for the child?