Chapter 1

Jessi Wang POV

It was finally time to attend the angel academy, I have been waiting forever to attend but had to turn Eighteen first, I was the little princess with seven overprotective brothers, the were call Bangtan they have been well known and successful while attending the university because of their magical powers all of them were seniors since my mom had them in one birth but the were not identical it's a magical thing, I was the surprise coming four years after, I was the only single birth on our planet everyone comes in pair, but not me I was the delinquent since conceived. Not wanting to share anything.

My brothers do not even allow a puppy to come next to me since I am scared of most animals, so I was wondering what the will do when I start the academy, because I was officially an adult, and I get to find my mates all Angel have them, our one true love, I have been dreaming of mine since my mother told me about them when I was twelve, I have never dated and was waiting on my special someone.

Angels have various powers, but mine were yet to be discovered. I know that I have water powers, I could make anything freeze one I have a little water around, I could use it to freeze any moving objects, Angels included.

My brothers did not like it, since I usually freeze them to get my way.

Tomorrow will be my first day at the academy and I am excited to learn all the magical stuff. My hands were itching to do some mischief before I went. My brothers came home to take me, but I wanted to go by myself. How do they expect me to meet my true mate? They will be glued to me, I can not have that...

Maybe just, maybe I could do something...

I got up slowly, and packed all my things in our transportation, it's an airship that looks like a flying car, most angels fly but our wings only comes out when we turned Eighteen, that shit hurts I feel like my back was ripping in two but after a while we could summon it without the pain when we needed to fly, but because of all the stuff I have to take I will have to take a transportation car since it's live in at the academy, I will be sharing a dorm house with my brothers but I have a plan to get my own if things goes my way, why should I be stuck with them all the time?

When I finished packing it was almost morning so I went and prepared to leave for the academy...

I just entered the kitchen when I was tackled by two of my brothers Jungkook and Taehyung. The others followed. I was squashed between their big muscles arms!

"Come on guys give your sister a breathing space, she will die of suffocation" says my mother Su.

"She loves us mother, she would not mind some cuddles" said kooky ruffling my hair, I slapped his hand away and pouted...

"Look at her cute cheeks" says Tae, pinching it and making me want to bite his fingers off.

"Urrr guys leave me alone!" I said and walked to the breakfast table and started eating.

"Hey slow down kiddo you will choke" said Jin.

I had to eat fast if I wanted to ditch them hehe...I laugh in my mind.

When I was finished I sped out of the kitchen and grabbed my bag, I reached my dad braced on the door, always the one to read me like a book...
Comes with being the king...he could read anyone by their expression...

"Where do you think you are going sweetheart?" Asked my father with a serious face.

"You know papa if they go together with me, I will not get to find my mate" I said, holding his hand and rocking it back and forth while I looked at him through my latches.

"I know buttercup, that is why I organized your stay in the house next to them, they will not leave you in peace if you live with them" he said, pulling me for a hug and kissing my head.

"You are the best daddy in the world!!" I said reaching up and kissing his cheek.

"Now hurry before your mother and the guys notice your intentions" he said, pushing me out the door.

My plan was to freeze them if I got caught...

Angle academy here I come!

I said jumping into the airship and starting it up...there was no stopping me now...

I took off at full speed without looking back.

*****
By amy-lover-of-romance