Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jessi POV 

We were all sitting in the living room, my mates on my sides while I was in the middle our relationship have come a far way and I have learnt so much about them, they are great guys and I am lucky to have them, I have learnt how to control my powers and channel them throughout the weeks but now we are on break and I thought it best for my parents to meet my future husbands.

My dad was welcoming but my mom was just like my brothers. She was taking it hard. 

I guess everyone was wondering how I will have a relationship with both of them. I had some evil ideas but we never went further than making out. They were great kissers. It makes me wonder what else they are good at, damn it my virgin mind is corrupted by wicked images.

Someone clears their throat, it was Beomgyu probably smelling my arousal because Yeonjun squeezed my leg. It was a good thing that only your mates can smell you when you are aroused, but my cheek still turned red, because they still know how much I wanted them.

"Will you all stop looking at us like that?" It was like we were under a microscope and watching our every move.

Right now Jin's eyes were in Yeonjun's hand that was on my knee.

"This will take some getting used to as we have never had a single birth on our planet much less a female with multiple mates, but I guess you have always been different and we will have to respect the mating bond, but gentlemen you need to marry my daughter before the relationship goes any further, as the king I accept your mating and hope to have lots of grandchildren in the future however I wish for my family to accept the mate bond because it is the will of the gods" Says my father, I saw Jungkook nodded, the others took a while but accepted, eventually the will get to know the guys and not what they heard about them and hopefully become friends.

"Thank you father, you are the best father a girl could ask for!" I said getting up to hug him tight, I looked at my mother and brother, the look like the were angry but when I give them a stern look the smile so I rushed over to them and hugged them, the hugged me, more like crushed me with their huge muscle arms, I should be used to this by now when the let go, I looked at my mates they were smiling, the future looked promising.

"Now we have a wedding to plan, how about a Christmas one?" said my mother.

I looked at my mates and guessed they had other things on the agenda since we cannot mate before we marry…I cannot wait till we were mated so I could hear their thoughts...I smirked and went to sit between them as we all discussed the wedding my parents and brothers have finally accepted my mates putting my heart at ease I could never choose between my family or my mates.

*******