Chapter 8

Chapter 8 ~

Jessie POV ~

Days had passed since my family accepted this unusual fate of mine and the day was only in 48 hours. I needed them so badly but damn traditions had to prevent things. I stood on my balcony and sighed as I wanted nothing more than to see them.

Unfortunately I could not. I was not allowed to see them, starting from two days prior until the day of the wedding."hey sis." Jungkook walked in on me. He is the only one allowed in my room without knocking.

My other brother's were always jealous of this rule but that's their fault for being born before him." Something is wrong." He said. "With you, what's the matter?" I looked down. " I know they haven't fully accepted, '' I heard Mother and Father arguing earlier. Jungkook then sighed as well.

"What were they yelling about?" I looked towards Beomgyu and Yeonjun playing a game on the field and Kookie just knew what I meant. It's just like what happened for three years after I was born. My mother did not want to accept that she had a single child and not multiple.

"Come." Jungkook stated simply and me being the curious cat I am, I followed him. He took me to get my dress fitted. It's beautiful, very angelic, obviously.
Once the dress was finished and before I knew it, I was being married to them.

But things had to happen differently as my mother was embarrassed about the whole ordeal. I had to choose which one to publicly marry and one to privately marry. Apparently Jungkook told them and told them why so they understand.

"I-I- I choose.....Beomgyu to marry publicly." I hesitated to say that. I wanted to marry them both at the same time. The wedding with Beomgyu happened and no one suspected a thing. But I was hurt. I was hurt at my wedding with Yeonjun, my mother didn't even attend.

I sat in the room with my mates and sat sadly. They comforted me, but my mind followed theirs. We all wanted one thing, even if it was a bad situation.

******

By...
itssimplykpop