Chapter 10

Chapter 10 ~ Final chapter!

Jessi POV 

Our lives are perfect.

Considering the fact that I have two mates and am a single born child, I was granted the title of leader. I have been given my mother’s role in the family while Beomgyu and Yeonjun have taken my father’s role.

After about a month of being married I was pregnant with twins. One from Yeonjun and the other from Beomgyu. I feel blessed. My mother and father are happy for me and my brother’s have learnt to accept things the way they are. 

Yeonjun blessed me with a boy while Beomgyu blessed me with a girl. Very much like my father. He has a twin sister. Jungkook found that Amaria is his mate and together they have quadruplets, two boys and two girls. 

Our children have grown up together, kind of like we have. Even after Yeonjun and Beomgyu have blessed me with children, they want more, mainly because they can’t hold themselves.

Many things have changed and for some reason, a lot more kids are being born single, having a single child is as common as twins, which is very common. You have to be of Royal status to have anything more than five children. I got pregnant a second time and this time I gave birth to sextuplets, which is six. Three from each father.

****

This brings you to the end of our book hope you enjoy the story...

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de Angel's Academy- Txt Beomgyu and Yeonjun and members of Txt featuring Bangtan🔞 🎉