Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jessi POV 

The hall was huge and everyone was assembled waiting to find out why we were called…

I was looking around that is when I saw the most breathtaking male, my heart beat picked up, the assembly had started but I was not paying attention to anything they were saying as my focus was solely on that one person, he was so darn tall, but the strangest thing happened they guy next to him looked at me and I had I had the same reaction how was that possible? 

I was so confused until Amaria hit my shoulder telling me it was time to leave, the guys have not notice me as yet, I wondered who the were, but what was worst is that you only get certain reaction like that to your mate, you can tell that is them by just a look, why do it seems like I have feelings for both of these guys.

"Oppa…" said Amaria, making me look up.

It was Jungkook.

"Did you hear anything that was said by the principal Jessi?" He asked me, making me jump, how did he know I was not paying attention?

"Yes I heard" I lied looking down.

"No you did not Jessi it was like you were not even in the room, it's only your first day make sure you pay attention, that was important, I hope your friend fills you in when you get to your dorm!" He said angrily and walked away, always the one with ten eyes! 

He was very observant of the things around him…

"Let's go Jessi, you were really off just now, let's hurry before you meet one of your other brothers" said Amaria.

We decided to use our wings and fly to the dorm, like everyone else, though that shit hurt like hell.

I wondered what the assembly was about, what did I really miss that made Jungkook so angry at me, and who were those guys and why am I feeling a pull towards both of them.

"Amaria" I called as we landed in front of our dorm door.

"Yes Jessi," she answered.

"Who were those guys?" I asked, I knew she knew who I was asking about because she saw me looking at them also.

"They are from TXT, your brothers and them do not get along. I guess that is why Jungkook was angry" she said as we entered the dorm.

"Oh, what was the assembly about?" I asked her.

"They were welcoming us and telling us about the different magical departments. What powers do you have?" Asked Amaria.

"So far I only discover my ability to freeze stuff, with my water power I really don't know what the others are as yet, as we have fire, earth and wind but my brothers have been gifted with more than one powers and the oldest Jin, he is next in line to the throne so he has some special abilities also, I was told some angles see the future while others can teleport but that is only from the royal family" I said.

"Yes I know, others like us only have one power and will be lucky if we have more than one" she said looking all deep in thought.

"It's pretty late now, maybe we should get some rest before we go through the test tomorrow" I told her and walked to my room after she nodded.

****

Ooohhh!!