Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jessi POV 

Even though my heart was heavy thinking back to the wedding I knew that eventually things will fall into place as they usually do, so I smile as I look at my mates…

We were sitting on the couch…

"It will be alright" says Yeonjun as he kisses my temple and pulls me closer to him.

"He is right you know baby, it is just because this has never happened before but maybe when we give my mom some grandkids to play with she will change her mind" said Beomgyu pulling me to him and planted a kiss on my lips.

Sexual content below…
Three sum if you don't like those things I suggest you don't read...

I moaned when he kissed me, I kissed him back with everything that I was feeling. Beomgyu pulled my body on his so I was lying on his as he devoured my lips.

"Fuck that is so hot" whispered Yeonjun.

Beomgyu sat up and carried me to the bed. He put me down slowly and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him to my core and started grinding on him. 

"I want you so bad" I said when he let go of my lips.

"You have us baby" said Yeonjun as he climbed on the bed as well, I turned my head and kissed his lips when he was close enough.

"Can you handle both of us, baby?" Asked Beomgyu, looking concerned, angles are strong. That is why they have several kids when they give birth and we heal super fast. But sex...well we heal fast down there too, but it will be my first sexual encounter so I was a bit sceptical about if I could take them on both together.

"I want you both" I whispered knowing what I was asking for…

"Then we will prepare you," says Yeonjun.

They started stripping I watching them both get naked with wide eyes, fuck they were both so damn hot. That made me wet. They were sure they needed to prepare me cause I was dripping wet looking at their hot bodies.

I bite my lips as I took in their member, fuck they were huge will I be able to take both of them?

I was determined, I heard it was a little pain with lots of pleasure after so keeping my fingers crossed.

They started stripping me and I held my breath as my body was revealed to them. 

"Fuck you are beautiful all over" says Beomgyu as he pulled one of my nipples in his mouth Yeonjun followed and sucked the other nipple in his mouth also making me moaned.

Yeonjun's hands rubbed down my stomach and went between my legs.

"So damn wet for us baby" he said after losing my breast with a pop.

"Is she now" talking around my nipples his voice vibrated through my body making me groan and goose bumps to form on my body.

Beomgyu's hands reached my core also and rubbed my clit making me moan.

Beomgyu slowly pushed a finger in me while Yeonjun rubbed on my clit as he continued to suck in my breast. I was a moaning mess; the double sensation was driving me crazy with needs!

"Fuck I can't wait anymore make love to me!" I screamed but then Beomgyu moved his fingers faster so did Yeonjun making me cum.

"That one baby," says Beomgyu.

"Hmm" was all I could get out…

"More?" Asked Yeonjun.

"Hell yes!" I said, making them laugh.

"Who do you want as your first baby?" Asked Beomgyu.

"I love you both I don't care" they looked at each other and Yeonjun climbed between my legs while Beomgyu kissed me…

I felt Yeonjun dick rubbing against me…

Then he pushed in slowly…

I gasp but Beomgyu kiss was distracting me. He was also playing with one of my nipples so my body was high on all the attention it was getting.

Yeonjun pushed hard in me, making me scream into the kiss.

Then he held still, as Beomgyu kissed me hard. Distracting me, guess waiting for my body to heal.

I felt when it did…

"I am ok, I am healed, make love to me Yeonjun" I said…

He started moving in and out of me everytime he did. My body felt so much pleasure…

But I wanted something more. I wanted Beomgyu as well.

"I could now hear your thoughts baby, will you be able with both of us?" Asked Yeonjun as he stopped moving.

"Yes…" my body does heal fast so I know I will be able to pull this off and they could always stop if I can't handle both of them but I was made of them so…

Yeonjun flipped us around so that I was on top of him now…

I felt Beomgyu kiss down my back…

"Are you sure baby?" Asked Beomgyu, Yeonjun was still in me and he felt so good. I nodded and I wanted them both…

I felt something cold at my back entrance then I felt Beomgyu started pushed in…

"Fuck!" I whispered, I sting a bit but damn there was more pleasure than pain…

"I could hear your thoughts now" said Beomgyu, I bet I could hear them both if I focus but I was too lost in pleasure…

"Fuck me please" I begged…

And the both did, I bet they communicated telepathically because when one pushed in the other pulled out, I felt so full and so good.

I was moaning and groaning as they both moved in and out of me…

It was a moment that I would never forget...

*****

Can anyone guess who wrote the smut?