Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

Jessi POV 

My brother’s were always scared of me whenever I was angry and used my powers on them, but now that they know I am strong as them or any other female has ever been, they are seems terrified of me. “NO MORE FIGHTING!” I screamed once more as many other students gathered in the hallways to have a look at the drama. Teachers arrived to help the situation, but once they saw what the situation was, they backed down. 

I felt a light touch on my right leg, it was Yeonjun. I looked at him as he looked at me and I felt his calm energy which also calmed me down. I softly floated back down to the ground as both Beomgyu and Yeonjun held my hands, making sure I was okay. “Hey, get your filthy hands off our sister!” Jungkook said and I rolled my eyes. I love my brothers, but sometimes,
I hate them. A love-hate relationship is what some may call it.

“Is everything alright here?” The principal asked us. And Beomgyu responded letting her know that it was okay. I felt drained after what happened and I fainted into Yeonjun’s arms. He caught me and the last thing I heard was everyone calling my name.

****

Jungkook’s POV

I don’t want her to have a mate, she is young. She needs to learn the world of men. Sadly, I am not one to go against fate or destiny. If she is meant to find her mate- mates, then so be it. I know she wants us to not fight with them, but they are our enemy, we can’t help but fight.

I don’t want to fight, not if it’s going to harm Jessie. The other’s need to see it this way too. My brother’s and I joined Amaria and TXT in the hospital wing, watching over Jessie as she lay peacefully. There were some moments when she would get scared and act out, but if either Yeonjun or Beomgyu had touched her, she would instantly calm down.

I guess that another reason for us not wanting her to have a mate yet, is that we don’t have one ourselves. “Namjoon.” I called. “Yes, Kookie?” I gave him a look that he instantly rejected.
“No, I don’t care, she is not their mate!” I sighed,
This was the first full blown argument between us brothers but if it needed to be done, then it needs to be done.

“No, I don’t care if whether you were born before
Me, I don’t care that I am the last born of us, I have something to say, and you will listen to me!” Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked at us and said no word as it is not their business. “Jungkook, sit down right now, and lower your voice!” My older brother Jin said. “No! We are hurting our sister! She wants this, she is accepting this, I know it, you all know it, we don’t want her to have a love as we don’t have one yet!” I yelled back. They went silent as they know it’s the truth.

Our attention was drawn to the door as Amaria walked in. “Guys, you need to do what’s best for Jessie.” She stated and of course my brother’s were going to be stubborn. “What’s best for her is not having them as a mate!” Yoongi said. “Fine, if you wish to ruin your relationship with Jessie, go ahead, but don’t come to me for help.” I walked out of the wing after saying that.

I was the only one with a link to Jessie. We are both the youngest of the family and that connected us in more ways than one. I connected to her mind and tried to speak with her. “Jessie?” I called for her hoping for a response and luckily I got one. “Jungkook?” She only ever said my name like that when she was angry. “Jessie, I know my mistake, the others do not. Yeonjun, Beomgyu and I are willing to stop fighting.” 

I waited for a response but I saw her hug me. I hugged back. “I am so sorry.” I said as tears fell down my face. “Kookie, don’t cry, I am happy that you accept this.” I lost my connection to her and heard gasps from the hospital wing and ran in there as soon as I could and she was awake. The first one she hugged was Yeonjun and Beomgyu. She saw me and hugged me but ignored the others.

“So this is how it’s going to be? Fine!” Hoseok said and then they all walked out. I notice Jessie rolling her eyes at them.
“How often do you roll your eyes at us?” I asked with curiosity. “Oh, many times!” We all laughed and I shook hands with Yeonjun, amd Beomgyu. 

For weeks we walked past each other in the hall, ignoring one another. Jessie held hands with her mates and everyone thought it was cute. She really was destined for more. Her being the only one in this entire world to be born a single child whilst others are twins or triplets or maybe more. 

Sometimes Amaria and I walked in on things we wished to never see. I actually think I fancy Amaria. Soon the holidays came, and Yeonjun and a Beomgyu with the rest of TXT were invited over to our home. Now this is going to be interesting!