Chapter 2

"There's nothing I despise more than a man with an ego and personality as bad as his"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi P.O.V

I looked around the cafeteria in fear as I gripped the sharp stick close to me, some of the undead students came my way but I quickly smacked them with the stick.

One of them started running towards me and I gasp looking at him. If they aren't alive any more than I guess that means this is perfectly okay. I quickly took the sharp end of the stick and put as much force as I could and stabbed them in the head. The blood splattered across my face and clothes and I squeezed my eyes shut for a second before pulling it out.

I was a little shaky but I kept moving forward through the lunch room. I watched as people I went to school with got turned into those creatures and I couldn't help but feel sad, I hope my friends and boyfriend are okay.

The water sprinklers soon went off.
"Ah what the hell" I mumbled as I started to get wet and bumped into someone. It was Gwi Nam. "Nabi you should come with me, I can protect you" he said.
he then got scared and quickly grabbed me trying to use me as a shield.

"Dude what the fuck" I yelled and  pushed him off and quickly stabbed the zombie in the head and looked at him disgusted. "That was honestly messed up" I said frowning down at my ex. Yes the bully Gwi Nam is my ex, I used to date him before he became the asshole he was now. He's always trying to find someway to get me to be his again. But I want nothing to do with him.

I frowned and walked off leaving him there to fend off the zombies on his own, I didn't have time to worry about him, not when he's trying to use people to save himself. I quickly found cheong san and on jo and made my way over to them before we finally made our way out of the cafeteria.

We tried to find some way of escape. But it was hard as we looked around the building. "Hey on jo...have you seen gyeong su...or even Nayeon" I asked frowning. Yes I may hate how my cousin acts but I still care about her. On jo shook her head sadly "no I haven't" she said.

She was about to say something else when we heard screaming, we looked in the direction and saw a student coming where we were before he got attacked by one of the zombie students as we stared horrified at the sight of him getting bit.

Once cheong san came out through the window we started running quickly. I kept ahold of the sharp stick I had just incase. We ran through the buildings to the parking lot as we sadly saw students and staff get devoured by the undead. We tried to find someway out, but the zombies were everywhere.

We then watched as a hyosan building material truck crashed into our school and all the large objects in the back fell out.

"Guys, up there!" I yelled and pulled them with me up the truck as the undead students started heading for us. We quickly climbed up the truck and I could see an area we could get up to if we had a boost.