Chapter 10

"Just like that when we thought there was a way out

"Just like that when we thought there was a way out. The world abandons us once again"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi p.o.v

As I was punching the hell out of Gwi nam he flipped us around and scratched and punched me. I cried in pain until I felt his weight not on me anymore. I opened my eyes and looked to see cheong San fighting him.

"Stay away from her!" He yelled punching him. Gwi nam started attacking him back and tried to gouge his eye out as cheong san cried out in pain.

I gasp and got up off the ground and ran over to them. But before I could make it suhyeok went over and hit gwinam with something. In anger gwi nam attacked him and threw him into some chairs.

I frowned "stay the hell away from me and my friends" I yelled and went to kick him when he grabbed my leg and my eyes widened as I looked at him nervously.

"I'll do whatever I please" he said and started trying to crush my leg. I cried out in pain. He didn't get very far with hurting me because I cheong san punched him in the face making him in the face making him let go of me.

He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me back to where the others were so I wouldn't be anywhere near gwi nam. We all looked at him.

"Who are you?" He asked looking at us with his bloody face and eye that looked like it was healing. I could have swore his eye looked worse way earlier today.

"Who the hell are you? You're from the one heart club" Dae su said looking at gwi nam.

Gwi nam just looked at dae su and everyone till he looked back at his jacket at the lettering on the back that spelled out '한 마음' (one heart).

"It's me....yeah" gwi nam said smirking smugly at us. "You don't know?" He said as his smirk dropped "How the fuck do you not know me" he said annoyed.

"I know you I said it many times before" cheong san said panting slightly as he started at him "You're the bullies gopher" he said. I could tell it was pissing gwi nam off cause he didn't like being called that.

"I know who you are too....you're my ridiculous asshole of an ex boyfriend" I said frowning at him. His glare he had on cheong san switched to me but I could see his eyes soften slightly he looked almost sad at my words. Before a hard glare was sent right back to cheong san.

"If you try calling me that again. I'll kill you" he said to cheong san his eyes dangerously crazy. The once saddened look in his eyes towards me was gone and anger and hatred was replaced.

"You weren't a gangster and you weren't a good student. And you're not a human and you're not a zombie either." He said frowning at gwinam pushing every one of his buttons.

"Definitely weren't a good boyfriend either abusing Nabi's love for you and then cheating on her. No matter the time or place....you're nothing" cheong san said and I could tell he really struck a bad nerve with gwi nam thanks to this.