Chapter 7

"Don't worry you don't have to go through this alone, I'm just like you

"Don't worry you don't have to go through this alone, I'm just like you. You have me Nam ra"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi p.o.v

I went over and sat beside cheong san since the music is pretty loud. Also I was feeling this strange unusual feeling.

"Do you think we're safe here?" I asked as cheong san looked over to me, his eyebrows furrowed showing he was confused by my question.

"For now...why?" He said and I sigh and rubbed my neck slightly.

"I don't know I just have this strange feeling that the zombies aren't our only problems in this school" I said looking at him seriously.

"Well are only other problem was gwi nam. But he's dead." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah your right...I guess I'm just silly for feeling that way" I laughed slightly though it still didn't get rid of the uneasy feeling I felt about it.

I heard the door open and I got up to see all are friends walk in. I walked over to them happily.

"Hey.." I said as I felt on jo hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back.

I let go of her and I tried to go over to gyeong su, but he quickly backed away and looked at me in fear. I frowned. I felt hurt that he didn't want me near him.

I looked over to see on jo kick cheong san to the ground. Which was quite different from the hug she gave me earlier.

"I told you not to go" she said and I backed up and bumped into gyeong su. I felt him immediately panic and push me away. Which immediately hurt my feelings. Fine if he wanted to be that way, he can be that way.

"Why don't you ever listen to me" she said staring at cheong san.

"Hey save the lovers quarrel for later" Dae su said helping cheong san up. I looked around the room curiously.

"Where's Nam ra?" I asked and looked at them with a serious expression. They looked around the room surprised. Of course I was pissed, she's someone I'm close to, closer than my friendship with cheong san and my relationship with gyeong su. She was one of the first people I befriended when I was little and I wasn't going to lose her to an apocalypse.

"Su hyeok isn't here either" on jo said frowning as she looked around the room worried. She then ran to the door and went out of it. The others quickly ran out after her.

While they ran out there I turned around and looked at gyeong su.

"How are you alive?" He asked me and I frowned.