Chapter 8

"What the hell! Get off me! Why won't you just die already!"

☆☆☆

Park Nabi p.o.v

I continued to sit with Nam ra as we stared out the window together, her warm hand was still interlocked with mine and that's how it had been for a while after settling the issue with everyone.

I didn't even bother to look back at them as I heard them mumbling stuff to each other. I looked down when I felt a bit of pressure on my shoulder and looked to see Nam ra had placed her head on my shoulder and was cuddling my side.

Which honestly made me nervous and my heart start to race. I jumped slightly when I heard a loud slam causing nam ra to let go as I turned my head to look behind me to see the others trying to get into the storage closet.

"What are you guys doing?" I said as I looked towards the window since the sound was making the zombies growl louder.

"They think there's food in there" gyeong su said as I nodded but didn't answer him. I was still mad at him for being an asshole. Plus hes now my ex so I don't know how to act around him.

"Couldn't you try to be a bit more quiet" I said worriedly as the zombies growled and banged against the windows and door everytime they tried to slam their body against the storage room door to see if there was a tiny possibility of food.

"How do we even know theres food in there...what if someone took it" I said and nam ra nodded.

"I mean she has a point...but I guess like you they have hope for food" she said as I sat down and sigh.

Finally with hyo ryeong's help they stopped banging on the door and sat down. But then jimin had to pick up the camera and start playing the video recorded on it and I groaned in annoyance at how loud everyone was being.

"Hey! Hey! Turn it off no music either" hyo ryeong said to jimin as sue continued to stare at the camera sadly. She then closed the camera and it was like that for a while till I heard her talking and looked over to see her recording herself in the camera.

"My mom and dad...they came to the school to save me. The police and firefighters never came. If anybody is watching this after, punish them." She said into the camera as we all watched her.

She started to cry "they abandoned us...all of them" she said

After she finished recording everyone else started to record something on the camera. Until I saw the camera come into my view and saw cheong san hold it out towards me.