Chapter 6

"Don't die on me, I'll never forgive you if you do cheong san"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi p.o.v

I ran down the hall way after them. They were ahead a bit, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from making sure cheong san was okay.

As I ran I pushed some zombies out of the way here and there. I watched as gwi nam threw his knife and my eyes widened.

"No!" I cried as I watched the knife fly towards cheong san. I quickly kicked gwi nam in the legs making him fall and glared at him.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I yelled and ran to where cheong san was. He was lucky the knife only hit him in the back and didn't stab him.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him off somewhere to hide from gwi nam. I know he was now pissed at both of us and I had a better chance at surviving him then cheong san would.

We quickly ran down the stairs and found our way in the library. Which of course was filled with zombies.

"We need to find somewhere to hide quick" I said looking at him. Our hands had never left each other's as I looked up at him. "Especially you" I said and he nodded.

The zombies growled at us as cheong san climbed up the tables and quickly helped me up by grabbing me by my waist and lifting me up on the table.

He didn't know about my situation so I was going to keep it that way for now.

We quickly ran across the tables and he jumped on one of the book shelves. I went to do it to but my leg got grabbed and I looked to see gwi nam had a hold of it.

I tried to grip the top of the bookshelf as best as possible.

"Get off of me!" I cried and tried to kick his hand off my leg but his grip was to tight. I watched as cheong san went to help me but the kid on top of the shelves with him pushed him off.

I then felt a smooth but sharp pressure in my leg and let out a loud scream. I looked to see gwi nam had stabbed me in the leg with the knife and it caused me to let go of the book shelf.

He then went up onto the bookshelf after pulling the knife out of my leg and pushed the kid up there off of it and I watched as he got devoured by the zombies.

"Fuck this hurts" I groaned as I watched the blood leak out of my leg and it cracked slightly as I gripped the table trying to pull myself up.

I didn't even notice my leg started to heal as I limped over to where they were fighting.

I watched as cheong san quickly climbed on a bookshelf again and I went and looked around.

"Where is he" I mumbled frowning as I turned a corner and saw gwi nam staring at the bookshelf cheong san climbed up