Chapter 3

"How can you be so selfish, sometimes I wish we were never related"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi P.O.V

We continued to wait inside the classroom. I've honestly kind of given up any hope that the police or fire department was going to come and save us.

Su hyeok walked over to cheong san "no one's coming?" He asked as he stared out the window at the undead with him.

"I think somethings happening at the gate" cheong san said as he continued to stare out the window. I was busy holding my boyfriend's hand and talking to him happily.

We were talking about what we hoped to do together with our lives if we made it out of this alive.

"Ehh you want four kids" I said with wide eyes as gyeong su grinned at me. Could my body handle that?!

"Of course I hope to have kids with you some day Nabi" he grinned happily. "And I'd make sure you're okay and healthy too" he said and I felt my heart flutter at the kind words leaving his mouth.

"Yah gyeong su..!" I chuckled and hugged him tightly. "I thought you were going to talk about marriage or something...I didn't expect this" I said poking his cheek.

"Do you want to get married?" He asked and I looked at him with wide eyes "why would you ask me that right now?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"I mean it's the apocalypse so....why not" he said and I thought about it and then slowly nodded "of course someday...when were not fighting for our lives" I whispered and stared at him sadly.

He then grabbed my hand with his warm ones and gently wrapped his pinkie around mine and I looked at him softly as his eyes stared back into mine.

"Okay then I promise to marry you someday Park Nabi" he said and I bit my lip "do you mean it? Are you...sure?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.

"Yah then you better not die on me okay" I said smiling softly as he smiled back.

My cousin then got up glaring at us "can you guys stop talking about some fake make believe future that's never going to happen" she said rolling her eyes.

I felt my face starting to get hot in anger "you know what you little bi-" a hand was quickly placed on my mouth and I was held back, I looked to see gyeong su and saw him pointing to a zombie passing by in the hall way and I quickly calmed down.

I watched as my demon of a cousin walked over to cheong san "let's call the cops again, get them to listen" she said looking at him and on jo.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes "She's lucky I don't throw her to the damn zombies" I said as I pulled out a small snack I had gotten from one of the bags and ate it. I shared some of it with gyeong su and smiled at him.