Chapter 9

"I hate you! You evil bastard, I'm going to kill you!"

◇◇◇

Park Nabi p.o.v

Everyone continued to scream for the helicopter but it just continued to fly away not even bothering to try and go in our direction or help us.

I decided to stop screaming and put my hands down. I sigh knowing it was basically useless to try and get the helicopters attention as it flew off.

Everyone panted from all the jumping and screaming they did and I couldn't help but feel bad as some of them cried slightly.

I looked down at the zombies all over the school campus as they growled and chased after the helicopter that was far out of reach.

I could hear hyo ryeong crying as I just stood their and stared down at the zombies.

*bang bang*

I jumped slightly hearing the noise come from the door. I turned around and looked at cheong san who was holding it turn and looked at it slightly scared as well.

He got up and backed away from it slightly as more banging sounds happened from it.

I and cheong san and nam ra just continued to stare at the door waiting for it to burst open.

Cheong san then started heading near the door and then put his hand on it. It looked like he was about to put his head on it, but I went over and grabbed his arm and pulled him away as a loud bang happened.

I knew who it was on the other side of the door. I knew he was pissed off and angry. Not just at cheong san..but at me as well. I knew his main goal was to kill cheong san.

The banging got louder and faster. Until it just stopped. I then heard his footsteps start walking away.

"He's gone" Nam ra said and I nodded.

"What the actual fuck" Dae su groaned as he continued to hold the piece of metal in his hands.

"Who's gone?" Su hyeok asked as he turned and looked at us.

"Gwi nam...its his smell" I said as I felt someone's fingers slip into mine and I looked up curiously to see cheong San. It made my eyes widened cause I didn't expect him to do that.

"I hear his breathing" Nam ra said and I nodded agreeing with her.

Cheong san sigh and he still had a grip on my hand, which I didn't mind. As we walked over to su hyeok.

"What happened? Didn't Gwi nam fall from the fourth floor?" Cheong san asked su hyeok as he stood there shocked.

"Yeah, I threw him off" su hyeok said as he turned to look at us.