thank you!!

I'm sorry I just woke up but am I reading this correctly 1

I'm sorry I just woke up but am I reading this correctly 1.03K people have read my story! 🥺😭 oh my gosh I'm so happy and thankful to everyone that's read it, Saved it, and voted for it.
Honestly I made this story for fun. One day I saw ''all of us are dead' on Netflix and thought it looked cool and watched it. Then I was like wouldn't it be cool if I made a story for it. That's how it happened.
Making Nabi though well that was different cause I didn't know how I wanted her to be or act. She was made mainly through my love for the characters in the show and my hatred for some of them lol. Plus I wanted her to be a strong person too. I'm so glad you guys all love her as much as I do.💕💕

Now don't think I haven't seen your comments I'm just busy through out the day but let me answer some.

1.did Nabi and gyeong su ever..do it?
Uh yeah they have lol

2. Nabi and Nam ra becoming hambies together?
Very tempting, you'll just have to find out 😁

3. Nabi x Nam ra or keep gyeong su alive?
Ah well this is a tough one. Because I really can't decide. If gyeong su lives they get to live happily ever after but...this is a zombie apocalypse and that doesn't always happen you know. Plus it will build her character more if she loses someone.
Now Nabi and Nam ra...I mean I'd be tempted if people were okay with that? I used to only have one other love interest for Nabi which was cheong san, but people seem to like her and Nam ra more 💜

But thank you so much for reading this story and I'll keep working hard on it!!!

Little update:

Okay so...I keep getting people begging for Nabi x gyeong su and others wanting Nabi x Nam ra. Lol I feel like you all forget cheong san is an option too. Also I don't know who I'd make Nabi end up with if gyeong su dies. I also have in my mind of Nabi just being the strong woman she is and being single.
Also I'd like to address not once did I state or say this was a gyeong su fanfic. Yes I made him her boyfriend because I love gyeong su's character. But it really stresses me out when people keep begging for me to let him live or not. It also worries me that people are talking about unaliving themselves if they don't stay together which triggers my mental health because I have had plenty of friends and an ex that is suicidal and it's not something to joke about so please don't say that.
I'm making this story for fun so please continue to enjoy it no matter the out comes Nabi has to face.