Chapter 4

"Shut up nayeon you're the most selfish asshole I've ever met

"Shut up nayeon you're the most selfish asshole I've ever met.."

◇◇◇

Park Nabi p.o.v

Nam ra kept me close to her hugging me as I stared at On jo sadly as she cried.

I looked over and noticed the zombies were still trying to break into the classroom.

Gyeong su and Dae su were doing the best they could to keep them out.

"Come block this!" Gyeong su yelled as he kept pushing on the door to keep it closed.

I went over to go help him and started pushing on the door. I looked at gyeong su. "We need to find some way out of here" I frowned trying to keep the door closed.

Cheong san looked over at me and then the window. "Let's go we're not going to last here any longer" he said

"Where would we go?" Wu jin asked and I looked at cheong san and nodded "yeah we're surrounded" I said.

"The hose from earlier" he said and then looked at gyeong su.

"Gyeong su" he said as he looked up at him "yeah?" He said looking up at cheong san.

"What...what is it?" He asked him as he went up to him and I kept the door closed.

"We can open it just a few inches to let the hose through" cheong san said and gyeong su sigh.

"Isn't it better to just wait for the rescuers to come and save us" he said and I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"How about while everyone escapes I distract them?" I asked curiously.

"No...Nabi I don't want to lose you too" I heard On jo say and I looked over to her.

"We might all die by the time they arrive" cheong san said and continued to stare at where I was. I locked eyes with him and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you ready?" I asked him as he nodded and walked over and crouched down.

"But they might kill us!" Gyeong su said

"Is waiting for someone to save us the best thing we can do?" Cheong san asked him as he waited for me to open the door.

"Ah whatever. If I turn into a zombie...you're so mad " gyeong su said and went over to help me. We then carefully slid the door open a couple inches as we waited for cheong san to get the hose.

Honestly I was surprised none of the zombies noticed him or his arm. He then closed the door and got up.

"Did you get it?" Gyeong su asked. He then went inside the closet and then brought out a plastic arm.