Stars Emerging Like Memories

They moved quickly and silently. Moving at a steady pace. Jumping roof to roof. They were following a white moving truck that carried the group with the tattoos and possibly victims of them as well.

   Hato gritted his teeth as he glared heavily at the van. Memories from a few years back resurfacing without his permission. He didn't need this now (or ever). Hato had a mission, and a severely important one at that.

   He needed to focus.

   All of a sudden the van stopped. Both he and Stain stopped in confusion. And that's when Hato saw him, a boy with red wings protruding from his back. It was Tsubasa, his old friend from the last timeline. He remembered that around this time, his friend (more like Bakugou's) had gotten kidnapped and was never found.

It was the alleyway where they fought Stain.

All of a sudden a Nomu with large wings grabbed him.

Those wings... Izuku recognized them.

    It was Tsubasa. Tsubasa got turned into a Nomu! Simmering rage built up in his stomach. He made a step forward, in order to intervene, but Stain held out one of his swords in front of Hato before he could make another step.

    "They're going to kidnap him!" He told Stain quietly in order to not reveal their hiding spot.

    "Don't. We'll rescue him along with the others. We can't let them know we're here," Stain argued back. Hato knew he was correct, but the stirring in his stomach didn't cease. It laid there waiting to be released in a fight.

    So they watch and observe. A man hops out from the van and starts working his way towards Tsubasa. It takes everything within Hato to not scream out. To tell Tsubas to run. The man gets closer with a cloth in his hand that Hato hypothesizes has chloroform in it. 

    The man makes a move and bunches the rage up to Tsubasa's face, and swiftly knocks him out. The villain has trouble picking the boy up with his wings in the way, so he gives up and just ends up dragging him by the arms instead.

    Hato digs his fingernails into his palms. He hates not being able to help. Especially a little kid who has no idea what the future beholds for him. He hopes that Stain and him can rescue everybody in time. Before they get turned into mindless monsters.

    Nobody deserves that.

Nobody deserves this. Especially not him. Not Kota.

Izuku is sobbing, his knees barely able to hold him up. He can't believe he has to do this.

He tells himself that Kota isn't Kota anymore. The Kota he knew is long gone and the least he can do for him is take him out of his monstrous misery.

Kota was like a younger brother to Izuku, and what kind of older brother can't protect his younger sibling?

Kota is now a nomu. A nomu with tears streaming from it's red eyes (it's the same color as Kota's hat. The same color as those goddamn shoes. Izuku wants to throw up) and water hoses as arms.

Izuku sobs as he powers up 100% and closes his eyes. He moves and with one swift punch, Kota- the nomu, is dead.

This is the day where Izuku finally stopped resisting and let the league take him with them. This was the day that Izuku Midoriya truly broke.

    "Hato, where are you?!" Stain whisper screams. Izuku is knocked out of it and is surprised that he isn't crying.

    "What do you mean? I'm right here." He was looking at Stain like he was crazy, which he very much was.