|6| Another Gift

"I have something else for you." He whispers, leaning over your shoulder, the ship now safely in hyperspace.

"Aren't I spoiled tonight." You say, nudging him playfully.

He pulls a small package from his pocket and places it in your hands.
"....a sleep mask?" You try to not sound to incredulous as you lift the small satin mask out of the wrapping. "Thanks."

He chuckles and takes it from your hands "I didn't intend it for sleep," his words flow deep and sultry in the dark hull.

Oh.

A devious smile breaks your lips. "May I?" He asks, holding his hand out. You nod excitedly and pass it to him, your heart beats faster as he places it over your eyes and adjusts the strap. Even with having spent many hours in the darkness of the Crests hull it is still a strange sensation to be totally deprived of sight. Your other senses begin to run wild trying to make up for it, you can feel the soft sway of the ship in motion, hear the hum of the engines, the earthy smell of Mando fills your nose. "How do you like it?" He asks, his fingers tracing the edges of the mask.
"It's a bit... strange, but in a good way I think."
"Can you see at all?"
"Nope." You reply, shaking your head.
"Good. Listen carefully to me - DO. NOT. take it off, ok?"
Your brows furrow a little in confusion. "Ok...?"
"Tell me."
"I will not take it off."
"If you want me to stop, tell me. But under no circumstances do you take it off."
"Okay, okay." You roll your eyes. What in heavens is his deal?
"That's a good girl." He growls, his hands leaving your face, "Don't move." He steps back away from you and your body becomes electric; all your senses straining to pick up an indication of where he is.

You hear faint sound of metal, fabric - him...undressing? The way the sound bounces off the metal and the dizzy of hyperspace - you can't tell which way is which. It feels like you are floating, your mind reeling and grasping for anything to ground you. It feels like an eternity of waiting. You start to worry a bit thats he's just left you like this. Without boots and armour he moves even more silently so you jump a little when you suddenly feel his hand on your face again, he runs his thumb along your lips. He takes your chin in and tips your face up and you feel his breath hot on your skin — wait

- his breath?

Soft plush lips press into yours and the darkness behind the mask explodes into colour. He steps in to the kiss, pressing his body into you and a whimper leaves your chest as you melt into him. His hands slide up and cup your face as his tongue parts your lips and he begins to explore your mouth making your heart race. You give his lip a playful bite and his growls low in his chest. His hands slide down your neck to your shoulders and his lips follow; placing an achingly slow trail of kisses from your lips, down your jaw line, your neck and following his hand across your shoulder to the strap of your dress. You shiver and toss your head back as he peels the straps from your shoulders and your dress falls to pool at your feet. "You are so beautiful." He whispers into your skin, tracing kissing back along your collar bone and down onto your chest. His voice so deep and rich, free of modulation, it pulls at your core. You reach out and find his shoulders, gorgeously bare skin hot under your touch. Running your nails along the top until you find the base of his neck as he takes your nipple into his mouth your head slings back and your nails dig into his neck, making him moan into you. His hands knead into your skin as he takes turns licking, nipping, sucking and teasing your breasts until you are heaving with breath, pressing your thighs tight trying to get some friction. You give a pull on his neck and he comes up, his mouth crashing into yours with urgency this time. He wraps his arms around you lifting you off the ground, pulling your legs around him. You jolt at the sudden movement and grab onto him for support - burying your face into his neck, kissing and playfully nipping up his neck. A soft giggle as his stubble tickles your lips as your kisses reach his. You feel cold steel as he gently sets you down on the edge of your bunk. You lean back onto your elbows as his hands run down your body and he lowers himself to kneel in front of you. He runs his lips softly along the inside of your thigh, before grabbing ahold of your hips and pulling you towards him, your legs over his shoulders and ass balanced precariously on the edge - your blood runs hot as lava at the image enters your mind of him kneeling before you, your pussy on full display for him. He runs his tongue slow and flat up your slit and you mewl and buck into him. His hands pull your hips down hard holding you still as he takes your clit into his mouth gently taking it in his teeth and sucking it. "Oh fuck!" You hiss into the darkness and you feel him break a smile. He moves to explore all your folds with his tongue, so painfully slow - like tasting you is the only sustenance he would ever need. Kissing your pussy the way one would kiss a lover. The pleasure of it flooding your brain, the pressure building in your core. You writhe and moan under his grip, quickly approaching your climax - he seems utterly unfazed by your urgency and continues on his steady pace. He takes your clit into his mouth again and the dam breaks, he continues sucking and teasing it as your orgasm floods over you. As your body relaxes and you come down he removes his mouth from you, kissing along your thigh. He releases the grip on your hips, and runs two fingers along your slick entrance. He slowly pushes one thick digit into you, making you shudder and moan out a curse, he pulls it out just as slow, then adds the second finger on the way back in. He continues his slow and languorous pace as you start to rise again, body begging for more. This time he obliges and starts to pick up the pace a little, his mouth finding you again, tongue circling your clit. You reach for him and your fingers find waves of thick hair, you bury them in it, pulling him into you and he growls into you - sending vibrations directly into your clit. He picks up pace again, now curling his fingers into you, the new sensation pulling deeper and more intense. Your body tightening, your hands digging into his scalp. You scream out obscenities as another orgasm rocks your body harder this time, convulsing around him as he rocks his palm into you through it. You moans turn pleading as your body racks with after shocks, "please Mando, please."

"Tell me what you want." His voice low and full of lust.

"Please, I want you. I need you." Your voice pleading, pulling at his neck to get him closer.

In a flash he's on you, mouth needy on yours, hand tight on the back of your neck. He runs his length along your folds, coating it in your wet cum. "Please" you beg into his kiss as he teases your entrance with the head of his cock. He grits a curse through teeth as he sinks into you, stretching and filling you. His lips move to your neck as he begins rocking into you. Your eyes roll back in ecstasy, your head dizzy with pleasure.

You manage to get your heels on the ledge and use the leverage to roll your hips onto him meeting his every thrust. His hand comes up to your neck, pinning your chest down with his forearm and tightening his hand around your throat. His pace quickens and he shifts his hips up and begins pounding down into you mercilessly, his breath ragged and feral. You can feel the pressure building again, fast and intense - your pussy clamping down on him with each stoke. Your screams muted by the grip on your neck.

He leans close to your ear, "That's my good girl" his hand leaves your neck and you gasp for air - his fingers find your clit and you arch up into him. His breathing becomes ragged with every snap of his hips. "Fuck- ungh- come - for- ungh- me - again," he says through gritted teeth. The neediness in his voice is enough to push you over the edge and you clamp down hard, grasping onto him for dear life as your orgasm rips through you - you whole body shaking as your mind rushes like water over hot rocks - he sinks his teeth into your neck and groans your name as he tenses and pushes deep into you spilling his load.

You stay like just like that as both your bodies reel and come down.

Then he slowly pulls out of you, placing soft kisses along your jaw and then a deep soft kiss onto your lips. Before lifting himself up and disappearing into the dark. He comes back a few moments later and lays his body next to you, you reach up to touch him and your heart sinks a little when you are met with the hard edge of the helmet.

"It was a good gift." You smile up at him, lazily running your fingers along your mask.
"I'm glad you liked it." He chuckles, his voice sleepy.

It's quiet for a while.

"Mando?"
"Hmm"
"When was the last time someone saw your face?"
"When I swore the creed, when The Mandalorians took me in." He says, nonchalantly.
"When you were a child?"
"This is the way." He says, reaching up to stroke your hair. "Sleep."

You nod and let him rest, listening to his steady breathing, pondering his features in the dark.