chapter 24

Damiens pov

dirty little monster?

that's what she called my child?

I'll show her what a monster is,

I ripped her tore her broke her once I'll do it all over again,

I'll make her beg for mercy, beg for death.

I'll destroy her and she'll have no one to save her.

"Rose are you sure? have you thought it through?" Amelia knight asked her daughter and she nodded in a firm yes.

"Yes mom, I won't be having a living reminder of that dreadful night for all my life" she said and my fire burned through my veins,

I wanted to slap her, kick her, make her bleed and scream.

"You made the right decision my baby" Alex said caressing her head and all of this was too much, I slowly excused myself.

"Agh" I screamed as I punched my cars hood.

"I'll see how you will get rid of my child, I will never let that happen" I said through gritted teeth leaving this wretched house.
.
.
.
Rose's pov

"DAD.....please wake up dad I need you we all need you" I clutched my fathers hand, the thought of him not being here made my heart so heavy the fear created such a havoc in my heart, unbearable one, the kind which made me want to run away from my heart.

The more I tried to not cry the more I cried as I always saw my father as this incredibly fit handsome man, now seeing him all weak and vulnerable and old on this bed broke my heart in a way I couldn't even imagine.

"He is a fighter Rose he'll be back soon he will never leave us alone, he'll never make us fight this world alone" mom said as she placed her hand on my shoulder reassuring me.

"What happened mom?"

she sighed and sat down near dad holding his hand and mine too.

"we were coming back from the meeting with the arms supplier and nate noticed a car tailing us so he informed our security detail to get rid of it, but all if it proved to be a distraction a out of nowhere a truck tried to push us off the flyover but we were lucky enough that the car got stuck in the barricades but it was too late in order to get me out of the car Nate took all of the load of falling barricades on himself and before he could get out all of them fell on him and he gave in to the weight" mom said finally breaking down into hysterical sobs and I hugged her and we both cried our eyes out.

Another warm embrace engulfed us and I didn't have to open my eyes to know that it was Alex.

"Everything will be fine, we will be fine" Alex whispered as he hugged both mom and me tighter.

"You should not forget us just because we are middle children" Ethan and ehshan said and jumped on top of us for a hug making us groan and fall on the bed.

we all laughed and filled our hearts with hope and courage cause that's what family does to each other.
.
.
.

Writers pov

"come on Rose you don't want to be late for the appointment" Amelia walked in Rose's bedroom to wake her up but was surprised to see Rose all dressed up and wide awake.

"I didn't sleep at all" rose said her eyes screaming with fear and nervousness.

"I assumed...." Amelia said and sat beside her and rose Instantly hugged her.

"I am scared mom" rose said and right on the tears she kept at bay started to flood her eyes.

"I know my princess" she whispered as the tears choked her.