18

7 May 2016

17:47

Home

Y/N POV:

I look at Tom getting dressed, he is still a bit off since yesterday, but I am sure that he is ok.

"Ah, To-" I was interrupted by his phone that rang. 

"I'm sorry Love, this is important." Tom picks his phone up and answers it.

Damn, I really wanted to ask him if he's ok, but clearly, that didn't work. If it's about the friend-zoning thing, it wasn't meant to come out like that, I'm just scared of what will happen to his career. We spent the entire day, going from house to house. A few of them caught our attention, but with Tom being upset, it was as if he didn't put one hundred percent of himself into it.

Tom came out of the bathroom, looked at me, and smiled, a bit of this smile seemed fake. Is he okay, are we okay? Tommy put his phone down on the bedside table, he walks over to kiss me and tells me that he'll be back in a while, he just has to fetch someone.

Tom leaves, he locks the door, leaving me on the bed. The thought that we weren't okay, was eating at me. Why was the phone call so important, I creep closer towards his phone and I try and unlock it 2801, obviously it's our birthdays together. But does that mean that he does really still care about me, does he still love me? I am sure when I open his phone app I'll see nothing.

I open it up to see a normal call log when I read the last name, it's RDJ, why would I even doubt this man, obviously it would be Robert, Tom told me he wanted me to meet someone new that he filmed with, obviously it's Iron Man. As I went out of the phone app, wanting to leave the phone as I got, I see a text reading. 

Heya, are you up yet, Is Y/N still there tho? Come see me. Xoxo

Wait, who are these messages from, he clearly tried to keep it a secret as Tommy saved the number as Loser ;), who is Loser ;)? Is he cheating on me... All these thoughts were spreading through my head, each thought of happiness, was disappearing one by one.

But a simple 5 words brought me back, one of the first things Tom ever told me.

"Y/N, you are so special..." Tom whispers.

Obviously, all of this has a reasonable explanation, I shouldn't make any preconceptions, before finding out the truth.

Another message from Loser ;) came through reading, 

Hey, I really want to come tonight, don't worry I won't be that late. 

See, if something is up I'll be able to get to the bottom of it tonight. But I really have to get ready for tonight.

I take a quick shower, get dressed, and put on some makeup, I stand in the mirror, looking at my figure. I look at every fold that my gray jumpsuit is making. I try and distract myself from the monsters that are trying to infect my head by putting my hair in a high pony, spreading it out evenly. I look in the mirror, seeing Tom looking at me. 

"I... I didn't hear you come in..." I mumble.

"You look amazing!" Tom gushes.

"Thanks, Tommy," I mutter. Tom notices that I am feeling a bit off. He walks towards me, picking me up from behind and spinning me in circles.

"Tommy! Put me down! Stop it!" He puts me down, I turn around, looking up at him with pure bliss, he makes me feel special, he makes me feel loved, he silences my demons.