25

Days passed by from the first day we finally publicly announced the relationship, some of the reactions were good, but there was still the bad one. The few days we spent visiting the Hollands were really nice, I spent time with each of them. The family was sweet, Nikki and I made a lot of the food that made us bond whilst making the food. The twins and I went exploring around London, with Tom, but I finally got to ride London's eye! Uncle Dom and I bonded over sports, we talked mainly about Football. And finally, Paddy and I built an entire 2000-piece lego set together... Tom is fortunate to have a family like this, a family that cares, a father who cares. I wonder if I'd ever be able to look him in the eyes? 

Sadly, Tom had to get back to work, so we had to fly back so that he could continue shooting.

1 June 2016

06:11

At Home

Y/N POV:

I carefully tiptoed into the bedroom, carrying a tray. The tray has fried bacon, toast, scrambled eggs, and cooked sausages on the side. Of course, a warm cup of tea. I placed it carefully on his bedside table and sat next to him, I tried not to wake the birthday boy. I gave him a kiss, and he smiled, but he still didn't open his eyes.

"Ok mister, how many kisses till you wake up."

"Mhmm, maybe 3 more..."

"Fine, your wish is my command," I sigh.

I stand up giving him 3 kisses, his lips were welcoming. When I pulled away from the final kiss he opened his eyes looking at me.

"Mhmm not yet."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and chuckled. "No- Thomas noooo." With one tug he pulled me off my feet and laid me 'gently' on his chest.

"That's one way to sweep me off my feet."

"I'm a natural, aren't I?"

"One way to call it..."

"I can do more than just sweep you off your feet," he smiled flirtatiously.

"Holland, stop it," I smacked his bare chest lightly, trying to hide how red I was becoming.

"Aww but can't I have that for my birthday..."

"You already have me, mister!"

I kissed him on his forehead and wiggled out of his arms, standing up. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Holland, stop it. I have a long day planned for you Baba so you have to hurry up and eat."

He sat up straight and carried on his puppy dog eyes. I sighed and gave in, I sat next to him and handed him his food.

With a bit of the food stuffed in his mouth, he looked at me and smiled," So what do we have planned today m'lady?"

"Don't talk with your mouth full Tommy...! I was planning on going to the park for a picnic?"

"I love that idea!"

He seemed like he was in heaven as he ate his food and spoke to me. 

***

Tom stopped the car and took out the basket, I carried the blanket. We walked hand-in-hand to the perfect spot, to the far right when you enter the park right under a big tree.

I laid the blanket out, up against the tree. I took a seat up against the tree bark and Tom laid on my lap while I played with his curly hair. When I stopped and pulled the basket closer to me, Tom pouted, he had a problem with me stopping to grab the basket.

"Hey! Why did you stop..."

"What do I get out of it Tommy?"

"Mhmm would this work," he came up kissing me. I didn't want to let go as I bent down further to kiss him. His lips were soft and warm and his tongue moved slow. Gently dancing with mine. I pulled away seeing him with a small little smirk. I placed my hand over his face trying to hide the fact that I was as red as an apple.

"I love how easy you get flustered."

"Shut up Tommy... Ok but anyway, get up real quick."

I helped him up, I pulled the basket until it was next to me, opening it. I took out a small jewelry box and gave it to him.

"You know you didn't have to right?"

"But I wanted to." I smiled at him with coy.

He opened the box revealing a small metal bracelet, it had two numbers on it, not our anniversary numbers, but the day we first met, the day I walked into his trailer like a total idiot, like a deer in headlights.

"Oh uh, I almost forgot the best part."

Tom perked up when I spoke.

"I have one too," I lifted my jacket revealing the bracelet. And then explained it, "It's a nomination bracelet." Then I remembered something else too," Oh oh I forgot this too." I reached into the basket and pulled out 2 hoodies, one is mine and the other is for him, on the end of their sleeves was each of our initials, a T on mine and my initial was on his.

He looked so cute when took these gifts, but soon enough he got a mischievous look on him, he bit down on his bottom lip gently. He leaned in for a kiss again, but this time he traced my lips first, teasing me a bit. We finally started making out. When he pulled away, he leaned closer to my ear in a deep voice with his English accent he said, "I'm proud of you princess."

My heartbeat rapidly jumped from side to side, as if it was protesting to get more, I struggled to get a word out, just sitting there in pure shock. I haven't felt this in forever. When was the lost time he made me shocked like this much?

"Uh- uh- Um thank you..."

He traced his hand from my hand to the middle of my upper arm, I got goosebumps, his gentleness was in total contrast to his tease from earlier.

A/N- Guys I got sad news, I am getting really excited about book 2 but the problem is that I will have to end this one real soon... Got a question tho, I was wondering if I should continue with the times things I have at the start of each chapter- in that book should I only do it now and then?? But anyways it's late and I'm getting sleepy, goodnight~

Also lastly, it's my pleasure for a bit of Tom being 'affectionate' ;)