- 31 -

( *** )

A topic discussed in this chapter may offend or bring up emotional scars for some, Don't worry I will try and make it easier to read even if you skip a part, stay aware of the: --- before the text that will indicate to proceed with caution.

12 July 2017

17:00

At home

Y/N POV:

"Do you have everything mum?"

"Yes, I think so," she leans closer. "-are you sure you don't want to let Tom know?"

"No Mum... I know it frustrates you, it frustrates me too- But I don't think Tom would understand, I must say how Dad sounded over that phone was how Mister Dominic treats his kids, I was a bit jealous, why could I only have phonecall where they could have an entire lifetime."

"We don't choose family, you just hope to get lucky!"

Tom walks in on my mother and me talking, he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me, planting a kiss on my cheek. Honestly, I felt bad for just talking shit about him and now he's giving me affection. Tom leaves again to go make supper, Mum leaves to go and pack her final luggage. I already packed all my things. I closed the door and took out my phone, I dialed the group chat, and we video called. Each of their faces popped up, first Zendaya and then Ali. I told them everything, not leaving out a bit, the real reason I need to go and my jealousy.

"But are you sure about this? What will happen if Tom finds out why you left," Ali questioned.

"I just need to find out why Dad needs me," I plead.

"Tom isn't going to like this," Zendaya groans.

"Tom doesn't need to know, I'm going to visit my 'Aunty' and be back by Monday!"

"I really don't know Y/N, like doesn't he deserve to know the truth at least..."

"I can't expect you to understand my choices, but I do expect you to respect them," I looked from icon to icon, Ali looked a lot more understanding than Zendaya, I know Zee but Ali was there she saw my suffering day in and day out, she saw me on my worst during school and after school. If anybody knew where I was coming from, it would be her! She knew my intentions but obviously couldn't stop worrying if I was just going to be disappointed by the outcome.

The dispute went on a bit, it merely swapped between Zendaya and me, but Ali only answered here and there.

We came to an agreement that we'd talk about this again after I got back, Zendaya ended her call claiming she had to get somewhere. Ali and I continued talking.

"Ali, do you really think I'm making the best choice here?"

"I think you're making the best choice for you possible, it might not be one everybody agrees with, but it's your choice...!"

"But that's not what I'm asking, I want to know if I'm choosing the wrong choice." She knew I was referring to Tom.

"Hey, Y/n/n if he can't accept your choice, it might not be the right choice to stay with him."

"But I love him," I start tearing up.

"The question stands, how far does his love stretch?"

I thought about her answer, surely I know this answer don't I? What if this is the last time I run away and he doesn't come and get me.