Author's Note

Hey guys, welcome to my new story: Blinded!

 Please keep in mind, this is my first story, and I have created it for fun. I don't have much experience in this, I just wanted to try something new. There may be grammatical errors, spelling and more, but I will try and eliminate them as much as possible.

 I created the story from various books that are similar to rich boarding school romances, so credits to literally every single writer that I have gained inspiration from! (biggest inspiration from Bad Boy Roommate, and The Elites)

ALSO:

 Most of my photos and inspirations will be taken off of Pinterest.

I don't feel comfortable with writing sexual content, however, there may possibly be some heated scenes. (sorry to everyone)

There will be mature language, and as mentioned before, probably not the best writing... (please just trust the process because it gets better and more descriptive as the story goes on)

 BUTTTTT... one last thing sorry....

DO NOT.. I REPEAT, DO NOT SPOIL THE BOOK FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!!❌❌❌❌❌

This ruins the story for others and will not be tolerated!

 SO! ENOUGH OF THAT, AND LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ACTUALLY OPENING THIS BOOK! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! <3

ENJOYYYYY !