Chapter 31

It's been about a week since the party incident and me and Liam have not talked since then. When Amelia and Vivian found out what happened, they were raging. And as much as I was pretty angry as well, that was not too fun to drive home to.

I shouldn't be mad at him for doing what he did though because he was just reciprocating my actions. However, I can't help but feel upset that his lips were on another girl.

Anyway, aside from all of the drama with me and Liam, Seb's birthday is approaching in a couple days. We aren't going to have a party; however, we will have a small get together with everyone and hang out.

We will most likely go out to dinner, and then hangout at someone dorm for the rest of the night. Although Seb is one for partying, he hinted to us that this year he didn't want a big party. Pretty surprising considering his personality, but I don't mind.

The only problem with having a small get together though, is that I'll have to face Liam. I'll try my best to stay away, and instead talk to others, but I have a feeling that something won't go right.

Plus, I'm sure he'll be giving me dirty looks. As long as he avoids me though, I don't care.

But it definitely won't be normal, as we are nowhere near friends anymore, and I'm about 100% sure that the group will notice or say something about us.

Looking around my dorm, it looks much cleaner now that I have done a deep clean. Me and Amelia have set up a schedule that once every week one of us cleans the dorm. Since I was bored, I decided to clean it to take some things off my mind.

So, since this morning, I've been doing laundry, vacuuming, and dusting. Not the most fun thing, but I kind of find it relaxing. I'd never really cleaned at home before, so at first it took me a while to get the hang of things, but I would say myself I'm a pretty good cleaner.

I mean, Amelia has always complemented how clean the dorm looks when I do clean it.

Since I was finished cleaning, and I pretty much had nothing else to do, I decided to go on a walk.

I grab a jacket from my hanger and put it on. Unfortunately, it's still cold here. One thing I noticed about being in London is how pale I've gotten. I'm always used to sunny and hot weather for most of the year, so this is a rude awakening for me and my skin.

Throwing on my shoes, I walk out the door and begin my route.

School and assignments have been pretty manageable lately, and I've actually been having a lot of fun at school with my friends. Even though my grades need to be high, I haven't been as stressed with work, and I think I've even been doing better grade wise.

I'm sure all the fun will be over soon though because I'll need to start studying for end of the year exams.

A wave of sadness washes over me as I'm reminded of my parents from grade expectations. They haven't called nor texted me since the time when my dad called me a couple months ago after receiving that one bad mark.

I don't even exist in their life anymore. It's almost as they sent me here to get me off their backs and now, they could care less about me. I hope they don't start to treat Alex like this because I wouldn't want him going through this.

I've actually been keeping in touch with him lately. He hasn't mentioned anything about them treating him badly which is good, but I hope it stays that way.

I'm bumped, literally, out of my thoughts as I come in contact with another person shoulder. I look back at the same time as the person to meet eyes with Arthur.

"Oh, hey Arthur!" I smile widely at him. "Hey! What are you doing out here?" He asks.

"Just wanted to clear my mind so I went for a walk. You?"

"Same here. Actually, do you want to walk with me?" He questions. "Sure!" I agree, swiftly. I turn directions to where he was walking to and start to walk together.

Having some insignificant conversations, he starts to tell me something, and it seems like he's been wanting to get this off his chest.

"Oh my God, do you know what happened with Liam?" He asks, curiously. I shake my head in confusion. What happened? "I've been trying to find out from others, but for the past week he's been in such a pissy mood! I don't know why, but he won't tell me or anyone, and he's being a total dick to everyone he sees." He exclaims, clearly frustrated.

"That sound pretty annoying to deal with. As if he isn't already enough of a dick as usual." I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Yep. he can be pretty annoying to deal with sometimes but in the moments where he's actually nice, he's such a fun person. Anyway, what even happened between the two of you? It seemed like you were past your differences, even after the kiss, but know it seems like you guys hate each other again?" He questions me, wanting to know more.

I cough slightly, flustered from the situation. I have no clue what I should say to him. Should I lie? Tell him the truth?... "Well, uh..." I start. As I can't come up with a good answer, I try and think on the spot, the only thing that can come up to my mind is a way to get out of the situation.

"Oh shit, I completely lost track of time, and I was supposed to help Amelia with some homework she had trouble on!" I say, while checking the time on my watch. "Gotta run, bye!" I chuckle nervously, while speedily walking away from him, not giving him the chance to question me anymore.

I hear a faint bye in the distance and look back to see a very confused Arthur. Finally getting out of his sight, I walk toward my dorm. Even though I really don't have to help Amelia with homework, I do not want to bump into him again.

I think it's pretty interesting that Liam is still mad about what happened. There really isn't anything to be super mad at anymore.

I just hope he doesn't tell anyone what happened.

A.N: 

Hey guys, so sorry for the late update. As I mentioned earlier, this whole past week was spent focusing on exams so I din't have the chance to complete this chapter. BUT, my exams are done now! :)))

The book is kind of at a boring part right now, but I promise that things will start to change, and Liam and Isabella will get more attention/moments. 

Also wanted to thank everyone for 3.4k reads! This means so much to me, and I'm so grateful that my book is getting attention! 

Hope you enjoyed this weeks chapter, stay tuned for the next!

Hope everyone is doing great, love you all! <333