Prologue - 0

My footsteps echo through the long hallway of my house, into my fathers study. 

"You said you needed to see me?"

"Yes, I would like to talk to you about something, please sit down."

My fathers voice was very stern. It wasn't like his normal happy tone, instead replaced with a powerful and scary tone.

"I have noticed from the tabloids that you have become too distracted with your social life, which is taking away from your hard work and studies. Me and your mother have agreed to send you to a boarding school in London. Wellington College, to be exact."

He was right. Recently, I had been trying to let loose a little more, and attend more parties. Let's just say some parties got a little out of hand and ended up on magazines.

They were so dramatic about it though. I remember seeing one that said; "Isabella Hughes, daughter of Benjamin and Natalia Hughes, caught drinking at a high school party. What has gotten into the golden girl to become rebellious?" I know, that sounds ridiculous, but that's what happens when the reporters have nothing to write about.

Wellington College was an amazing school, don't get me wrong. But I was extremely content with my life here in LA, and I wasn't planning on flying to another continent to board there for some school. 

"But dad, you can't take away everything I have here and send me to some school I don't even know of! You sound ridiculous right now!" I exclaimed, getting angrier.

"Isabella, watch your tone." he commanded.

I knew that disagreeing wouldn't make my situation better so, I had no other choice but to pack my bags and be shipped off. I sighed in defeat.

"It is a top boarding school, and you are expected to be at the top of every class. Understood?"

'Yes, I understand." I say through gritted teeth.

I get up from the chair and hear him mumble something under his breath, but I'm too angry to care right now.

I walk out slamming the door shut and almost breaking something from the frustration. He can't do this! I already am at the top of my classes, and there are no problems, at all!

I head to my room, and fall on top of my bed. 

I mean, maybe it wont be so bad. Maybe people will see me as a normal person, and not just the spoiled daughter of a billionaire businessman, or supermodel. Maybe I'll be able to become my own person, without people staring.

Talking to myself about the positives made myself feel somewhat better of the situation, but we will have to see what Wellington College has in stock for me.

A.N:

Here is a little prologue before the chapters begin! I am writing this story as it goes on so I'm kind of excited for the next chapters! 

Once again, thanks for reading. <3